About this item
This new second edition is filled with the latest, most accurate wombhood information, including comforting answers to hundreds of questions, such as
- "My mother just took a sip of white wine. Am I going to end up looking like some Chernobyl baby now?"
- "So far Mommy is spending most of her pregnancy in a state of stress, anxiety, and depression. Which one should she focus on?"
- "I'm kicking as hard as I can, but Mom says it feels like 'butterflies fluttering.' Am I doing something wrong?"
- "Why do my parents blast Mozart at me every night right when I'm trying to sleep? ?"
- "To the nearest hundred, how many people should Mommy invite to my birth?"
Explore this item
|Contributed by:||Loew, Mike|
|Publisher:||Spiegel & Grau|
|Publish Date:||Oct 13, 2009|
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 6.2 x 0.5|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.