Wet Willy and Flameboy Mini Ramp with Table Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wet Willy and Flameboy are two of the most iconic characters in the skateboard world. These wacky and beloved characters now have their own brand of skateboard products, including the Wet Willy and Flameboy Mini Table Top Ramp. These mini skate ramps with tabletop are ideal for young skateboard enthusiasts to learn and master tricks like simple ollies and kick flips. The Wet Willy and Flameboy Mini Table Top Ramp features two mini ramps that can be joined together to form a flat surface at the center. Children will surely have hours of fun riding over the Wet Willy and Flameboy Mini Table Top Ramp. These ramps can be used for bikes and stunt scooters, too. This industry-first product is sold exclusively at Walmart.com.
Wet Willy and Flameboy Mini Table Top Ramp:
- 2 mini ramps
- Ramps join to make a funbox at center
- Endless fun for skateboards, bikes and stunt scooters
- Exclusively at Walmart.com
|Age Start:||18 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 12.0 x 6.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. The razor scooter is a bit too long, and it will get hung up going over the top.by Skepticalparant1/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it will. My 9 year rides his ripstick over it. My 6 year old rode his new bike over it and didn't crash. My 2 year old rode his little quad 4wheeler over it. Its a small ramp not any higher than a laydown curb.by camoawesome12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby BigT2008112/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, it is actually 45" long with the whole table top set up, I just went and measured mine :)by jeweld1512/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made out of a hard plastic, it is 12" wide (where they go on the ramp) and is probably around 25" long.by jeweld151/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?