Similar items in stock
Wet Willy and Flameboy 4 Mini Ramp and Fun Box
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Kids will have hours of fun with the Wet Willy and Flameboy 4 Mini Ramp and Fun Box. Designed to be used with skateboards, stunt scooters and bikes, it is ideal for beginners and also for those fine-tuning tricks. Including this skateboard mini ramp in practice sessions is a great way to turn an everyday event into a more fun and enjoyable activity. The set comes with four mini ramps that join easily and form a box at the very center. The skateboard fun box is like the mini-stage for performing endless stunts and tricks. It is sturdy and durable. The Wet Willy and Flameboy 4 Mini Ramp and Fun Box features a textured surface that offers a firm grip for bike and scooter tires. Cool Wet Willy and Flameboy graphics on the ramps add appeal. This skateboard mini ramp and fun box set upholds the spirit of the two most loved characters from the world of skateboarding. The item is available only online.
Wet Willy and Flameboy 4 Mini Ramp and Fun Box:
- 4 mini ramps
- Ramps join to make a skateboard fun box at center
- Endless fun for skateboards, bikes and stunt scooters
- Exclusively at Walmart.com
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||18 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 12.0 x 6.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Though we are over the "weight limit", there has not been a problem with my husband and I using it with our bikes. Our 5 year old only uses with a bike. I catch air every time. The little kis don't catch much air...by 4pboys7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son has no problem using his bike on this ramp,scooter works great alsoby cahinva12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?