About this item
The Weston Cereal and Multi-Grain Mill can grind corn, multi-grains, soybeans and nuts in no time. Parents only want the best for their babies, especially when it comes to the food they give them. By grinding your own grains and nuts, you can be sure of exactly what goes into your baby's meals. You won't have to obsess over which store-brought products contain preservatives, additives and other harmful artificial substances. This is where the mill comes in handy. It is made of durable cast-iron and is designed for long-term use, so even if you use it daily, it will deliver. The extra-large hopper, together with a large crank handle, allows for easy maneuvering and turning. Simply adjust the cast-iron grain mill for coarse or fine grinds using the adjustable mechanism. This heavy-duty mill attaches to any counter top in a snap with its "clamp-on-style" design.
This hand grain mill features a sturdy rubber base to help keep your counter top free of scratches. It can be disassembled for easy clean-up.
Prago Cereal and Multi-Grain Mill:
- Quickly and easily grind corn, multi-grains, soybeans or shelled nuts with this hand grain mill
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron construction for a lifetime of use
- Large, heavy-duty crank handle turns effortlessly
- Extra-large, 5-1/2" diameter hopper
- Clamp-on style easily attaches to any counter top (up to 1-1/2")
- Rubber base protector keeps mill from scratching the work surface
- Adjustable burrs for coarse to fine grind control
- Fully disassembles for quick and easy cleaning up
- Cast-iron grain mill model no.: 363601W
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 5.75 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.