Westinghouse Cargo Spotlight, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Westinghouse Cargo Spotlight is a solar cargo spot with a sturdy, plastic construction in a black finish. It features an amorphous solar panel, patented high-output natural white LED light and is 15x brighter than a standard solar light.
Westinghouse Cargo Spotlight, Black:
- Solar cargo spotlight
- Plastic construction
- Uses one 400 mAh lithium battery (14500)
- Patented high-output natural white LED light
- Amorphous solar panel
- Plastic lens
- Black finish
- 15x brighter than a standard solar light
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.12 x 4.33 x 16.93|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How do you activate it? The instructions say swith to on the on position and it will not work. Do you need to removed anything from the battery?
- Nope. Another defect. Return it.by desertrat146/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a solar powered light. You need to turn the switch to the "On" position and then let it sit out in the sunlight for awhile. Once it gets dark, the light will automatically turn on.by CommunityAnswer9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 screws under flat panelby desertrat148/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to remove the light from the ground and there are 4 screws under the solar panel in each corner. Remove them and you will see 1 battery in the compartment.by TBLady8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. there are no battery chargers available for this product in store.where can i purchace one
- Put them out in the sunlight all day with the light switch turn off to charge the battery up.by Soaringsoul10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?