About this item
The Westinghouse Portable Generator has a 208cc OHV engine that has been designed for power, durability and quiet operation. The motor has a cast iron sleeve to keep it protected in all sorts of running conditions. It comes with an oversized noise reduction Pulse Flo muffler and catalyst and a voltage-regulating VR system. The Westinghouse generator comes with EZ start and a color-coded starting control, and it has 3,750 starting watts and 3,250 running watts. This Westinghouse generator can be assembled very quickly, and is easy to operate with a simplified power control center. With the large fuel tank, it has a 14-hour run time at 50 percent. The Westinghouse Portable Generator also includes never-flat tires, high-leverage handles, a tool kit for assembly, a bottle of oil and a funnel to get you started right out of the box.
Westinghouse 3250 Running Watts/3750 Starting Watts Portable Generator:
- Westinghouse cast iron sleeved 208cc engine
- Portable gas generator with 3750 starting watts/3250 running watts
- Outlets: qty 4 = 5-20R 120V
- 14-hour run time at 50 percent
- 4.0 gal fuel tank
- Voltage regulating VR system
- Noise reduction Pulse Flo muffler
- EZ-Start color-coded touch points
- Wheel kit included
- Oil and funnel included
- Assembly tools included
- Includes a 3-year warranty
- Westinghouse generator model# WH3250
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service group that can be reached at 1-855-WH-HELP-1 (944-3571)
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||110.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 18.0 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.