Western Digital 500GB My Passport Essential Portable External Hard Drive, Midnight Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Western Digital My Passport 500GB Essential Hard Drive - Black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.1 x 6.8 x 1.9|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this product come with USB cable as well? or Will the customer have to buy as accessory?
- Yes a USB cable come in the boxby JRnicus9/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, comes with cable.by NickXName3/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it possible to use this product on two computers, i.e., laptop and desktop at the same time, switching from one to the other?
- Nope, not without mapping this drive to one computer and having a dedicated connection to another. It's like any other drive. It's not a network appliance.by OZX211/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. That's the way I use it.by NickXName11/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes no other power source is needed just plug into comp and it powers up.by JRnicus9/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's why it's called USB portable.by NickXName7/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?