About this item
Fill your kitchen with the smells of freshly baked bread. Make scrumptious, yet inexpensive, bakery-style artisan bread in your own home with the West Bend Hi-Rise Breadmaker. This breadmaker features 11 pre-programmed digital settings including Basic, French, Quick, Super Rapid, Dough, Bake and Whole Wheat for different recipes and tastes. In addition, it allows for customizable home-made settings for complete personalization - easy enough for beginners and satisfying for the experienced.
The dual kneading blades of the West Bend breadmaker help with thorough dough kneading for a good taste. In addition to making 4 different loaf sizes, this versatile breadmaker has 3-level crust control to bake bread - light, medium and dark - to suit everyone's taste. An advantageous aspect of this dual blade breadmaker is its ability to make gluten-free, low carb, white or whole wheat bread. With dishwasher-safe pan and blades, this breadmaker is easy to clean.
West Bend Hi-Rise Breadmaker:
- Dual kneading blades make lighter bread and improve baking results
- Makes four loaf sizes: 1, 1.5, 2 and 2.5 lbs
- Pre-programmed West Bend breadmaker settings include Basic, Quick, French, Super Rapid, Whole Wheat, Dough and Bake
- Wake up to fresh bread with the delay cycle
- West Bend breadmaker includes delicious recipes for white, whole wheat, gluten-free and low-carb breads
- Dishwasher-safe pan and blades
- West Bend breadmaker model #41300
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 10.5 x 11.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.