About this item
Skip the expensive restaurant breakfast sandwiches and make them at home with the sleek, black West Bend 4-Slice Egg and Muffin Toaster. This convenient 4-slice egg toaster is much more than the name implies — you can prepare all the ingredients in a hearty, delicious breakfast sandwich in 4 minutes, all in one cutting edge appliance. Opt for fried, scrambled, poached or even boiled eggs paired with a bagel, croissant or any kind of loaf bread. What's more, you can make two customized breakfast sandwiches in one toasting session! The West Bend 4-Slice Egg and Muffin Toaster features a cancel button, auto shut-off for safety and a defrost function to defrost bread right out of the freezer. In addition to warming your pre-cooked meat selection, the double meat trays can also be used for heating tomatoes or any other sliced veggie. Great for breakfast on the go, kids will love making a healthy, personalize sandwich in their nifty black West Bend Toaster.
West Bend 4-Slice Egg and Muffin Toaster, Black:
- Light to dark control settings
- Auto shut-off and cancel buttons
- Defrost function
- 4 wide slots accommodate a variety of breads, bagels and croissants
- High toast lift for easy removal of smaller breads
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Polypropylene housing
- Egg cooker poaches or scrambles an egg in about 4 minutes
- Egg basket hard boils or soft boils up to 8 eggs at a time
- 2 meat trays
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 11.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is this easy to clean. there is only one review and the person said it is very difficult to clean
- yes very easy to cleanby mareppdd8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The first couple of times the small egg pans are difficult. Once you learn to butter them enough it makes cleaning a breeze.by SSikora3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is very easy to clean. All dishwasher safe. If you watch the U Tube video u will learn how to clean it easy. Awesome product.by Fritzs128/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is very simple to clean, The toaster part is like any toaster. The egg cooking part is easy to clean, but do not get the coating off the egg cooker.by lfjb5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is very easy to clean. If, when cooking eggs, you spray the trays, the eggs slip right out.by pisces205/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- And yes it easy to cleanby Ladyreds4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is, the parts are dishwasher safe (top rack) tray for crumbs removes, and vinegar for the tray where water goes in.by Frncesc20018/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a tray that catches crumbs that easily slides out. The egg trays are non-stick and easy to clean. I just wipe everything down with a towel when I'm done; everything tends to get wet from the steam.by PharmGrad8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We use distilled water in the egg cooker so it wipes out clean without any hard water residue. We just lightly wipe out the egg cooker parts. It says you can put it in the dishwasher, but I think it will last much longer if I just wipe it off or use a little warm soapy water when necessary. Then toaster crumb catcher is easy to pull out and clean.by KatiesGrammy8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Very Easy to Clean,no Problems and I wash all the dishes by hand.by daddybug25/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The slots are about 4" by 4" when pushed down, from side-to-side, and from bottom of bread basket to top of coil area. I unplugged it and measured with a ruler when I pushed the toast lever down. The rest of your bread would stick up and would be warmed but not as toasty.... you could measure your bread with a ruler to see more exactly whether it would fit.by MutherHen4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the slots are quite long.by triny20022/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. Bunny bread is a very tall and wide bread and it toasts it just fine.by buggie4m1/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I measured mine and it looks like it will take about 4.25"by U8MyCrayons12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not reallyby the2gimps12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's more of an "almost' tall enough. The tops of my homemade bread are right at the top, and don't get toasted as much as the rest, but that's fine by me as my breadmachine cooks my bread a little crusty and toasting would make it too hard for my taste. It never bothered me that my homemade didn't sit well below the opening.by Xarchy10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looks like it, but long bread, like oval rye, sticks out a bit.by Mitymopar5112/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mareppdd8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I toast very large bagels so I don't think you would have a problem.by SSikora12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is and ours works greatby RotnRiki9/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby buggie4m1/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby liveoakstreet1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure. Only thing That's inconvienient, is on the toast, and egg function, it only warms the toast, and you have to re-toast it when the eggs are done.by Mitymopar5112/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is model #TEM4500W.by U8MyCrayons12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Appliance 1 Year Limited Warranty
Focus Electrics, LLC (Focus Electrics) warrants this appliance from failures in the material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase, provided the appliance is operated and maintained in conformity with the provided Instruction Manual. Any failed part of the appliance will be repaired or replaced without charge at Focus Electrics discretion. This warranty applies to indoor household use only.
This warranty does not cover any damage, including discoloration, to any non-stick surface of the appliance. This warranty is null and void, as determined solely by Focus Electrics if the appliance is damaged through accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, scratching, or if the appliance is altered in any way.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL FOCUS ELECTRICS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, FORSEEABLE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS APPLIANCE.
If you think the appliance has failed or requires service within its warranty period, please contact the Focus Electrics Customer Service Department at (866) 290 -1851 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A receipt proving the original purchase date will be required for all warranty claims, hand written receipts are not accepted. You may also be required to return the appliance for inspection and evaluation. Return shipping costs are non refundable. Focus Electrics is not responsible for returns lost in transit.
Valid only in USA and Canada
Replacement parts, if available, may be ordered directly from Focus Electrics, LLC several ways. Order online at www.focuselectrics.com, e-mailing email@example.com, over the phone by calling (866)290-1851, or by writing to:
Focus Electrics, LLC
Attn: Customer Service
P. O. Box 2780
West Bend, WI 53095
To order with a check or money order, please first contact Customer Service for an order total. Mail your payment along with a letter stating the model or catalog number of your appliance, which can be found on the bottom or back or the unit, a description of the part or parts you are ordering, and the quantity you would like. Check should be made payable to Focus Electrics, LLC.
Your states sales tax and a shipping fee will be added to your total charge. Please allow two weeks for processing and delivery.
This manual contains important and helpful information regarding the safe use and care of your new Focus Electrics product. For future reference, attach dated sales receipt for warranty proof of purchase and record the following information:
Date purchased or received as gift: _______________________________________________
Where purchased and price, if known: _____________________________________________
Item number and Date Code (shown bottom/back of product):___________________________