About this item
Get more results in less time with the Weslo Cadence treadmill. Featuring six personal trainer workouts, a two-position incline and comfortable cushioning, this Weslo treadmill is a perfect exercise machine for losing weight or increasing performance. The Cadence G 5.9 maximizes workout comfort while protecting joints.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill:
- 2.5-HP impulse motor
- 16" x 50" tread belt
- Comfort Cell Cushioning reduces impact on joints
- 6 personal trainer workouts
- Weslo Cadence treadmill workouts are designed by a certified, personal trainer
- 1-10 mph speed control
- Select between 1-8 mph with the touch of a button
- Speed arrow controls select half mile increments
- 2-position incline: 1.5 percent and 6 percent
- Heart rate monitor is easy to use
- Thumb sensor reads heart rate
- Blue-tinted LCD tracks speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned
- 250-lb. user weight capacity
- Assembled exercise machine dimensions: 64.5"L x 29"W x 55.5"H
- Shipping dimensions: 67"L x 30"W x 9.75"H
- 1-year motor warranty
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
- Weslo treadmill model #WLTL29609
- Assembly available; please refer to the telephone number included with your Weslo treadmill
See all treadmills on Walmart.com.
|Speed Range:||1 to 10 mph|
|Incline Range:||1.5 %#6 %|
|Weight Capacity:||250 pounds|
|Belt Size:||50" and Under|
|Motor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Number Of Workout Programs:||6|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||123.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||64.5 x 29.0 x 55.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. weslo cadence G5.9 treadmill - is it easy to fold up. I live in a cramped apartment so I'd have to fold it up after each use.
- It is easy to fold up the only thing I had a problem with is I cant screw my latch on but I did fold it up just to see how compact it would be and it fits behind my doorby AB4B3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can lift 45 lbs with one hand you can fold and latch the treadmill.by usnavyvet3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- EASYby valaotto3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's easy to fold up. I have cervical and thoracic spinal problems and am very limited at what I can do with some things. If you can lift 45 pounds, you will have no problem at all. I have mine in a corner of my bedroom, and I live in a small apartment. It says to leave 8 ft clearance behind you, but I don't have that room. It's no problem at all.by Laureli72/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby tdavis973782/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have close quarters this is what you been looking for, it's 54 inches high and 16inches wide folded u.by pHil714/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. It does slope forward and it looks like it would fall over at you when folded but it is secure and easy.by Ijuicedit3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Super easy to fold up.....It's not heavy at all....Two hands a squat and it's folded..I fold it everyday after my workout..If it was heavy I would never fold it up....It's awesome that it's folds too..A real space saver!by Transformer19413/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easy to folks easy to move.by Jazzyshop3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's very easy to fold up.by RUGGIE3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. For the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill, will it be assembled upon delivery or does the customer have to assemble it?
- Assembly is on you, unless you ship to store & pay to have it assembled, then you have to haul it home assembled.by Kayren3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We bought ours at a store. If a delivery service will bring it in your home, do it. I have a severe back injury which does not allow me to do any work or twisting low. My wife of 110 lbs and I used a two wheel dolly (rented at hardware store for 3 bucks) Placed the box on our living room floor and went to work. No problem. No heavy lifting. Does need two people for putting the base on the deck after this, it can easily be done by one person. The machine is in 3 major parts, the deck being the heaviest. Not bad though. We actually had a bit of fun putting it together.by Jayboid3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to assemble the treadmill. It requires 8 bolts and 6 screws (supplied) The heaviest individual part is about 80 lbs.by usnavyvet3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U ASSEMBLE, BUT THERE WAS AN OPTION TO PAY SOMEONE TO COME DO IT FOR U, IN MY INSTRUCTIONS.by valaotto3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Purchasing from WalMart, no, fedex or ups will not put it together for you but they do have a number you can call to have someone assemble it for you but it cost about $170. I put it together myself with a little help from someone else. It took less than an hour.by CocoNewbie3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a number you can call to have someone assemble this machine. I really don't see the use of calling someone to come in, I am very limited at what I can do because of upper spinal problems and I put this together myself!by Laureli73/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not already assembled but there's only 6 parts to put together, my daughter and I assembled it in 55 minutes. Very easy to assemble. It is advisable to have two people to do it, not because it's that heavy, you would simply need four arms to do it by yourself. It's really simple to put together, honest, I have no reason to lie about it. It will take no more than an hour. It's not super heavy like your thinking, but still really srong.by pHil715/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I purchased it through walmart.com,I didn't see any options for assembly, just the delivery. I had to assemble it.by sigurdshale3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is delivered in a box...You can pay a Weslo tech to put it together for like 150 but it's sooooo NOT worth it..It's not that hard to assemble..You just need two people to carry it in the house...if you get it from walmart they will roll it out to your car and help you put it in your trunk so you will just need a friend once you get home!by Transformer19413/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Must assemble, easy assembly only tooks 40 minutes.by Jazzyshop3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a lot of speeds on it, they can be used from a slow crawl to a VERY brisk walk, even jogging & of course running. Its great to get started out on & will keep you moving as you advance too.by Kayren4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is great for walking. speed one up to 2 and whatever is between is great for slowly walking.by Sallysam4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I only walk and I have just started . I like the 3mph for a good clip, but the 1 or 2 is a slow easy walking speed.by melhein5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The speed is adjustable by miles and tenths from 1 to 10 mph.by usnavyvet5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CincyLadyGal It's perfect for walking. Start with the first (number 1 on the display) speed, hold on the bars and start walking carefully on the treadmill. Set your pace from there. Enjoyby JDeep5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes from 1mph to 10mph. U can add or subtract by .1 increments, I walk at 2.7mph.by valaotto5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can walk on it to speed 1,2,3,4(4=fast walk)by GrooveyChick4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this treadmill goes from .1 to 10 miles an hour so whatever speed level you pick is the speed level you go.by CocoNewbie4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The machine has settings from 0 to 10 MPH. You just push a button to raies or lower the speed. I walk on it every day between 3 and 3.5 MPH.by None99875/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You increase the speed according to your preference... I walk on 3.0...by darkeyedgirl5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?