Wenzel Smartshade Screen Walls
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Wenzel Smartshade Screen Walls easily attach with Velcro fasteners and hooks. They provide ventilation and insect protection.
Wenzel Smartshade Screen Walls:
- Screen easily attaches with velcro fasteners and hooks
- Includes hooks to attach to canopy's deck feet for additional stability
- 2 full length zippered openings
- Screen walls provide ventilation and insect protection
- No tools required
- Canopy not included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||480.0 x 480.0 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Wenzel SmartShade does not have a floor. This feature makes it easy to set up over a picnic table. Incidentally, do not confuse the SmartShade WALL with the actual SmartShade canopy. The SmartShade Wall is an accessory to the SmartShade Canopy and does not contain a frame or other necessary components to construct a SmartShade Canopy. Thank you.by AmericanRec6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Smarttpants2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no floor, it is screen only w/ 2 zippersby chr512616/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 40 feet total, that's 4 - 10 foot sides. So it's a 10x10 screening area. It's listed crazy, but I have one, so you can count on this answer.by Mystore632510/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 inches in foot, into 480 inches is 40 inches, or 3 feet 4 inches on each side.by smoothdeb10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (35)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 inches into 480 inches is only 4. feet x 4 feet. Do the math.Actuallly it is 4.5 feet, I think by 4.5 feetby smoothdeb10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (34)Was this answer helpful?
- You can also buy it right here! It comes with the poles and the canopy, and is cheaper than the one at the Wetzelstore online I mentioned earlier. Sorry for that, I didn't know Walmart got them in. Search Wenzel smartshade canopy above.by Mystore63257/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can find the Canopy with poles and all needed at the Wenzelstore dot com online. I also see it listed under Swiss Gear there, so check it out there. They also offer the entire thing with screens.by Mystore63257/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?