About this item
The Wenzel Deluxe Mess Kit is designed to provide a variety of tools you need to cook outdoors in one convenient package. It features a lightweight design that makes it a great choice for hiking or camping trips. This camping mess kit comes with a cup, fry pan, plate, cooking pot and lid. The pan, plate and pot are made with heavy-gauge aluminum construction, making them extremely tough and durable. This camping cooking kit is also designed with a detachable handle that locks the set together for safe and easy transportation or storage. A handy vinyl carrying case is included for added protection during transportation or storage. The Wenzel Deluxe Mess Kit would make a great addition to a collection of camping gear. Use it to cook up a variety of foods such as soup, chili, bacon and eggs, or hot dogs and hamburgers.
Wenzel Deluxe Mess Kit:
- Lightweight camping cooking kit
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction
- This camping mess kit comes with a cup, fry pan, plate, cook pot and lid
- Detachable handle locks the pieces together for easy transporting and storage
- A handy vinyl carrying case is also included
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 2.5 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- You are joking, aren't you? Maybe one.by fww14/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would guess about 1 cupby suzie718/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does wenzel delux mess kit withstand cooking over a campfire?by kayjean4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- If your using this a couple times a year to eat off of or heat water in, it is great for the price.by keithster9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I could not find anyby edkha9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Wenzel Deluxe Mess Kit does not contain a BPA free cup.by CommunityAnswer3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. But like all plastics, you should not put hot items like coffee, soup, etc. into it. Thank you.by AmericanRec3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?