Customers also viewed these products
- $51.41 List price $64.99Save $13.58
- Rollback$96.00 Was $129.97Save $33.97
- See details in cart
Wenzel 6' x 5' Nova Kid's Camping Tent (Sleeps 2 Children)
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Wenzel 6' x 5' Nova Kids' Camping Tent is ideal for those first backyard or playroom camping adventures. It comes loaded with useful camping features designed to help your little campers learn more about the joys of camping. The easy set up design is wonderful for teaching kids a sense of accomplishment. This kids' outdoor tent sleeps 2 children, so your child can invite a friend for sleepovers. When your child is ready to move outdoors, this tent comes with steel stakes to secure it down and offers excellent ventilation with a rain fly for when it gets wet. This Wenzel tent also includes a drawstring stuff sack, so you can easily pack this tent up and store it without taking up too much space in your car or garage.
Wenzel Nova Kids' Camping Tent:
- Wenzel tent
- Durable heavyweight flooring
- Weather and moisture control
- Excellent ventilation with rain fly
- Shockcorded fiberglass frame poles for easy set up and take down
- Steel stakes to keep your tent secure
- Free-standing design, ideal for playroom camping adventures
- Arch-style windows and large zippered door with zipper cover
- Drawstring stuff sack for easy storage and transport
- The carry bag is 24" x 9" when laid flat. With the tent inserted and the bag cinched tight, it would be approx. 20" long and 4.5" in diameter.
- Carry weight: 3.5 lbs.
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Features:||Weather and moisture control, Excellent ventilation with rain fly, Steel stakes to keep your tent secure, Drawstring stuff sack|
|Size:||Sleeps 2 children|
|Material:||Shockcorded fiberglass frame poles, Free-standing design, Arch style windows and large zippered door with zipper cover , Durable heavy weight flooring|
|Dimensions:||6' x 5'|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 60.00 x 40.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The door is on the long side.by luv2daughters10/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the 6 foot is from left to right if you are looking at the side with the door.by StargateDuneTrek7/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The door side (length) of the tent is 6' , the side to side is 5'. The height is about 3 to 4 feet tallby longhair85217/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this tent have a window in back as well? And does the front door function as both a door and window? Thanks!
- No door on the back side (only one door/window).by luv2daughters10/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No window in back, yes front functions as both.by longhair85217/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front door functions as both a door and window. No window in back. But if you remove the rain trap you can look through the mess on top.by Dell393/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not completely. It can tear easily. Therefore, may create a hold of some sort. Which bugs can crawl through. And if you go in and out of your tent a lot, then you will be the one bringing in bugs into the tent.by WallyWorldShopper8018/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure there is any tent that will keep bugs out since opening and closing the tent door will let some in. But I don't believe any will get through the netting provided by the company.by Vinca1/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?