Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Creations Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, 9 oz
About this item
About this item
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Smart Creations Slow Roasted Turkey Breast:
- With a classic pan gravy & garlic-herb mashed potatoes
- Excellent source of protein
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavors
- No artificial sweeteners
- 5 PointsPlus value
Ingredients: Mashed Potatoes (Potatoes, Water, Red Potatoes, Light Sour Cream [Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Locust Bean Gum], Nonfat Milk, Cream, Dehydrated Onion, Granulated Garlic, Sugar, Parsley, Whey Solids Salt, Buttermilk Powder, Enzyme-Modified Butter, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Spice, Dehydrated Butter, Guar Gum), Gravy ( Water, Dried Turkey Broth, Modified Cornstarch, Salted Butter, Salt, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Chicken Broth, Flavorings), Cooked Turkey Breast Medallions (Turkey Breast Meat, Water, Seasoning [Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin (Corn and Potato), Salt, Turkey Flavor, Turkey Stock, Flavor, Gum Arabic], Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Canola Oil, Carrageenan, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Paprika). Contains Milk.
Explore this item
|Flavor:||Slow roasted turkey breast|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001412|
|Brand:||Weight Watchers Smart Ones|
|Digital Video Formats:||Box|
|Features:||7G of fat , Slow roasted , 210 caloires , W/mashed potatoes|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||30|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3.5 G||5|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 G|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1 G|
|Cholesterol 40 Mg||13|
|Sodium 690.0 Mg||29|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 22 G||43|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- I'd like to know too, the potatoes are the worst I have ever had in any TV dinner, light or regular, they were watery, plus also had what appeared to be raw lumps with red skins, it's like they took 1 ounce of red potatoes and mixed it with some watered down paste....they are that bad!by FlyInTheOintment3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I agree . I thought I had bough a bad one also. It is very disappointing. I find they are chunky , runny, and taste horrible. I loved the way they were before now I have to find a new meal or a new brand. No indication on the label either that it had been changed.by Stacey20141/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?