About this item
Have fun getting in shape with the Weight Watchers Belly, Butt, & Thighs Kit. It comes with a workout DVD featuring three complete workouts to guide your exercise sessions. This women's workout kit includes a 65cm anti-burst ball that targets the belly, butt and thighs. It increases stability, tones your core strength and stretches the entire body. The Weight Watchers fitness kit also features a stability ring to cradle the ball and prevent it from rolling away. The included hand pump helps you inflate the ball when needed. This fitness kit has a 10-week exercise tracker to help you monitor your progress throughout the program.
Weight Watchers Belly, Butt, & Thighs Kit:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.75 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The stability ring is inflatableby Dynamite217/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is inflatableby RR12341/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inflatable- make sure you use the right plug. If you use the largest one, it will puncture the ring.by Flande10/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- inflatableby mommy519893/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inflatable. Be sure to use the right plug. There is one (a longer one) for the ball.by FSGinger3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ring is inflatable. I bought this kit through Weight Watchers when I was a member and it was alot more expensive. It is a great workout and Walmart's price is fantastic!by 3beaglesmom2/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like how big around is the ball? Or weight limit? The weight limit is 400 lbs.by RR12341/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 80" in circumference, 24" tall inflated firmly. Because I'm 5' 11", I inflated mine probably a little more than the average girl. If you're shorter than I am, you could inflate it less and it would still stay firm enough to give you a great workout. ;)by FSGinger6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 65cm based on the info which can be seen in the second image which list additional information if you zoom in.by taina15/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to be fast when you inflate it. Here is a tip hold the pin in one hand while you are pumping it as soon as your done stick the pin it right away.by Dynamite217/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I pump up the ball past what I need. I'm ready with the pin to put it in right away. I lose a little air but that's okay because I over filled it.by tute6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some deflation of the ring/ball is completely normal and will occur. Get the tip of the pump in the hole (it should stay in there by itself) and you pump. Be careful when removing the pump as air will naturally escape.by Penny19883/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?