About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add to your home gym or start building one with the Weider Pro 350 L Bench. The multiple positions allow you to target specific muscle groups and work on both your upper and lower body. Featuring a 4-roll, fully padded leg developer, it can be used to strengthen your quads, hamstrings, gluteus and hip-flexors. The weight crutches on this versatile workout bench are easy to adjust and offer a multitude of possibilities for building your biceps, shoulders and chest. Use the bench flat for traditional bench press and butterflies, inclined for back support while doing curls and declined to target the lower chest and shoulder. The durable vinyl seat and back are sewn to offer superior comfort during your workout. Constructed from solid materials, this quality Weider Pro weight bench also has rubber feet for added stability.
The included exercise chart, which was designed by a certified trainer, comes with step-by-step instructions to help you maximize your workout time. If you are short on space, your Weider Pro 350 L Bench can be folded and placed in a closet, corner or behind a piece of furniture when not in use. Invest in your fitness.
Weider Pro 350 L Bench:
- Multi-position weight bench
- 4-roll leg developer to strengthen quads, hamstrings, gluteus and hip-flexors
- Adjustable weight crutches
- Space-saver design workout bench conveniently folds for storage
- Sewn vinyl seats
- Includes exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: 73.3"L x 44.875"W x 51.7"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||82.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||73.3 x 44.875 x 51.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Important Precaution Number 10 on Page 3 of the WeiderPro 350L User's Manual (part number 310815 R1210A# copyright 2010: Do not use a barbell that is longer than 6 ft. #1.8m) with the weight bench.by BigMikesWife5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works best with a 6' bar - 5' bar such as Gold's Gym doesn't work well. A 7' bar would also work.by rlafer12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6' to an olympic barby Yankee7606312/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. WHAT IS THE MAX USER WEIGHT? WHAT IS THE MAX WEIGHT FOR BAR AND PLATES TO BE HLD ON THE CRUTCHES? WHAT IS THE TOTAL MAX USER WEIGHT?
- From the Important Precautions list on page 3 of the WeiderPro 350L User's Manual (Part No. 310815 R1210A), copyright 2010: The weight bench is designed to support a maximum user weight of 300 lbs. or 136 kg and a maximum total weight of 510 lbs. or 231 kg. Do not place more than 210 lbs. or 95 kg, including the barbell and weights, on the weight rests. Do not place more than 130 lbs. or 59 kg on the leg lever. Note: The weight bench does not include a barbell or weights.by BigMikesWife5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 300lbs for weights, the user's weight = unknownby Yankee7606312/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. WHATS THE MAX WEIGHT FOR THE LEG DEVELOPER? CAN I USE STANDARD 1 INCH OR OLIMPIC 2 INCHES PLATES ?
- 130 pounds (59 kg). You can use standard 1 inch plates with the Leg Lever.by BigMikesWife5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is an easy to use attachment so you can use the 2" Olympic weights on the leg developer. Mod course, you can use 1" , also. Not sure what the weight limit is.by TallyK10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?