About this item
Shipping Note: The Weider Home Gym is shipped via a freight trucking service. The company will call you to schedule a delivery appointment, so ensure someone is home at the scheduled delivery time. Please note that this item is available for curbside delivery only, and will not be moved into your home or garage. We recommend you have help available to move the Weider Home Gym to its final location.
Build and tone your entire body with the Weider Home Gym. With 6 muscle-sculpting workout stations including a high pulley, chest press, chest fly, leg developer, preacher curl and low pulley station you have everything you need to start your workout routine with this at home gym. The Weider Home Gym also includes an exercise chart so you can make the most of your workout time and effectively work out each muscle group. Other features include an ankle strap with handle sewn vinyl seats.
The Weider 2980 214 lbs. Stack Home Gym is the ultimate at home gym. Get your workout on with the following features:
- 6 muscle-sculpting workout stations include a high pulley, chest press, chest fly, leg developer, preacher curl, and low pulley station.
- Up to 214 lbs. of resistance: Depending on the exercise and the number of vinyl weights selected, this product's cable-and-pulley system offers up to 214 lbs. of resistance.
- 81-lb. DuraStack weight stack: Offers the perfect combination of durability and fluid motion with 81 lbs. of DuraStack weights.
- High pulley with lat bar: Lets you fine-tune your lats and back, allowing for a wide variety of hand positions for maximum results.
- Low pulley: With no set path, you can perform a variety of exercises that will help build and tone your biceps, deltoids, trapezius, forearms, triceps, rhomboids,and more.
- Chest fly: Builds and adds definition to your major and minor pectoral muscles, as well as your anterior deltoids (shoulders and chest muscles).
- 4-foam leg developer: Facilitates lower body muscle development.
- Built to last: Made of durable steel tubing, it's designed for years of use.
About Weider A renowned brand of fitness equipment manufactured by ICON Health & Fitness, Weider has remained one of the most trusted names in strength training for over 25 years. Weider manufactures free weight benches, variable rod resistance machines, and quality home gyms, ensuring that everyone, even those with busy schedules, can stay fit and healthy. The Weider name comes from Joe Weider, the publisher of Muscle and Fitness Magazine and the trainer of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The name continues to set the same standards for gym equipment that it did decades ago.
The Weider 2980 214 lbs. Stack Home Gym:
- Features 6 integrated workout stations to suit all fitness needs
- Offers resistance up to 214 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 65L x 37W x 76H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||175.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 37.0 x 76.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I keep mine off until I need to use it and there is a cap to close off the opening where it slides into. It is very simple to remove and put back into place.by pretty1npink5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup. We purchased one and the adjustable preacher pad is able to slide out and put back in place for certain exercises. :)by bella1435/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the preacher pad comes off.by OneMtGirl5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in fact the "default" assembly is without the pad mounted.by TheGreyPiper5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. Very simple, just pull up on it, and it comes right out!by irateitlikeiseeit5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My brother who is about that height works out on it with no problem.by pretty1npink5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thanks for the replies, i have ordered and received the Weider 2980. i have no problem sitting in the seat, but there is only about 1.5 - 2 inches of clearance between the top of my head and the pivot frame. so i can say with great certainty that this machine is not made to accommodate anyone taller than 6'4", comfortably.by whoabobz5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband is 6' and he seems to be having no problem.by bella1435/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My husband and my son are both 6'2" and they don't have any problems with working out on it.by OneMtGirl5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- took my husband and son 6-7 hours in a three day period. neither one are putter together people at heart. It probably would have taken less time if they would haven't had to back track to fix an error. So, 5-6 hours.by OneMtGirl5/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a five year old could do it in no time.by gshine522/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- It was not too hard to assemble. i think we only made one error. We didn't put the plastic, grooved, black spacers between the arm bar and the brace.by 6Plus22/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?