Weed Eater WE16R Reel Mower
Customers also considered
- $34.07 Was $35.97Save $1.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your lawn in tip top shape with the help of this Weed Eater WE16R Reel Mower. It features a sturdy and durable ball-bearing spindle and rust-resistant steel blades for long-lasting use. This push reel lawn mower cuts tall grass with relative ease and is perfect for small to medium size yards that can be mowed weekly or bi-weekly. The mower has 9-inch front wheels and a foam handle grip for extra comfort when mowing larger yards for extended periods of time. In addition, it has a 4-position height adjuster that allows you to choose your cut finish to suit your personal needs. Ideal for use on flat or hilly terrain, this environmentally friendly weed eater lawn mower is easy to maneuver and is sized to store in a garage or outdoor closet or shed. It is light enough to lift over flower beds for added convenience.
Weed Eater Lawn Mower We16r:
- 16" cutting path
- Ball-bearing spindle
- 9" front wheels
- Foam grip for extra comfort
- Rust-resistant steel blades
- 4-position height adjusters
- Weed Eater lawn mower is environmentally friendly
- Ideal for small to medium sized yards
- For use weekly or bi-weekly
Having trouble choosing the right mower? See our Lawn Mower Finder.
Some of our outdoor power items include special returns policies - learn more here.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.8 x 14.2 x 9.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A little bit, yes. The handle comes in two pieces, which you attach to each other & then attach those to the main mower part.by bitten1ce8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased this mower and had to put it together. This was a simple task though as it only included bolting on the handle to the cutting unit.The bolts slide thru holes in handle assemble and it comes with these large hand freindly lock nuts that you can use to assemle everything by hand.by SoCalFatherof65/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the handle!by mcgrif5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but it took like 20 mins. and i dont like assembling anything lolby JocJAC5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The machine comes in two parts, the reel (bottom part) and the handle. The handle has the most parts: two pieces of metal and some screws that have knobs so you can easily attach them without tools. The toughest part for me was orienting the handles into the correct position; the first time I did it they were upside down. But it only takes a few minutes to put together. The handles attach to the reel pretty easily. And then you're good to go.by houseownergal5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 8thgrader4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you have to put the handle together which comes in four seperate pieces. The wheels are already together. Then you attach the handle to the wheel assembly. Shouldn't take more than half an hour.by Murdock3004/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes- you need to attach the handle. The directions are very clear and it's easy.by Trailerdweller8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There should be. The last reel mower I purchased had one. I opted for no grass catcher this time.by dragonfly12394/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was at my local walmart yesterday and DID see a catcher for sale that worked with the mower.by TheLoneRedneck7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm looking for a weed mower just to cut weeds (I don't want a hand-held trimmer). Is that what this mower does?
- No, it's got a safety bumper that will just push your weeds out of the way of the blades.by bitten1ce5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reel mower is designed for grass cutting on flat even yards. It will cut smaller broad leaf weeds, but would not work well on 10" to 12" weeds.by HusqvarnaProductExpert5/12/2015Written by a verified representative from HusqvarnaProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?