Customers also viewed these products
Weed Eater One 26" Gas Riding Lawn Mower (Not for Sale in CA)
Consider these popular products
- $219.00 Was $246.00Save $27.00
About this item
About this item
The Weed Eater One riding lawn mower features a Briggs & Stratton 875 OHV engine with a LawnScaper deck system and single blade with height adjustment.
Weed Eater One Riding Lawn Mower, WE261:
- Briggs 875 OHV engine, 26" Cutting Deck
- LawnScaper deck system
- Single blade, deep draw deck
- 3 Forward/1 Reverse Speed
- 4 stroke engine
- Premium, Comfort Steering Wheel
- 3" Blade Height Adjustment
- 13" Rear/10" Front, Pneumatic Wheels
- Ergonomic Seat Design
- High Back
- For further infomation regarding our products, please call 800-487-5951
- Not for Sale in CA
|Color:||Black , Green|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.80 x 32.30 x 31.00 IN|
Ask a question
Q. I just bought the WE261 and it did not come with a manual and won't start. Any suggestions on what I have to do to get it started?
- hold the brake down while starting, it will not start unless. Also you need to be on the seat.by unhappyagain10/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mower blade drive must be off, the clutch must be pushed in before attempting starting. If either is wrong, it kills the ignition system. Otherwise, the starter will turn over the engine, but with the ignition off, it will not start. My new Craftsman 28 inch rear engine riding mower (That replaced my Weedeater one) operates exactly the same way.by Kyleservicetech9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- must be placed in neautral (n) first, then press down on the brake, and then try turning the key to start. good luck.........by tjjap9/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The battery is probably down from lack of use. It starts easily with the hand-pull. Running it will recharge the battery. If you can't pull it, take the battery out and have it charged. It is a small 12 volt battery located under the seat.by dinosaur9/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TAKE IT BACK NOW..YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE..PUSH AND HOLD THE CLUCH ON LEFT ON RIGHT THE LITTLE BLACK THING IS A BRAKE PUSH IT TO AT SAME TIME LET OFF CLUCH SLOWLY NOW YOU CAN GET OFF AND PULL START IT WITH THE KEY TO ON BUT READ THE TROUBLESHOOTING IN THE GUIDE..I THINK YOU WILL TAKE IT BACK AFTER YOU DOby Bmarshall8/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Paraffin wax would probably be good but getting those chains off would be a major job. I found some Du Pont Teflon Chain-Saver spray at Walmart that I will try when putting the mower away this winter. It has lubricating wax, molbdenum, calcium stearate (all good dry lubricants) and a corrosion inhibitor. Cures completely dry and should penetrate into the links. Recommended for heavy duty dirty applications like dirt bikes and ATVs.by kh3810/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- do as a biker would take off chain clean it, get the same wax mom uses in canning, melt it in a can dip in chain. last a few thousnd miles on a 10 speed.by MMOOON11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the tip to use motorcycle chain oil, I used it many years ago. It left an oily film then but maybe dries more now.by kh387/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been told to use motorcycle chain lubricant by a small engine and mower repair shop here in town.by trdennis7/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The amazon price I saw was $199 no tax no shipping.by jjbcav7/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been looking at this mower online. Amazon offers a grass catcher for this mower.by justaquestiontoask7/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried home depot and they could not or would not help me, finally order grass catcher online from weedeater.com and cost 299 plus 45 in shipping charges. walmart should offer the accessories either in store or on line.by An anonymous customer6/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Home Depotby jayopolis9/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?