About this item
The Wee Ride Kangaroo Center-Mounted Bicycle Child Carrier is a great accessory for your bicycle if you wish to enjoy a safe ride with your child. This bicycle child carrier mounts on any bike model with the help of a bar support placed in between the front handlebar and your bikes seat post. This Wee Ride Kangaroo Center-Mounted Bicycle Child Carrier is made from sturdy, molded plastic with padded foam for your childs comfort. This center mounted child carrier offers better balance to you as well while you ride. A cup-like holder at the bottom on both sides is provided for your childs feet. This foot-holder is adjustable to keep up with your childs growth. You can now share the thrill of cycling with your child. You can be assured of safety because this Wee Ride Kangaroo Center-Mounted Child Carrier will be surrounded by your arms and of course, your kid is in front of your eyes at all times. You can even remove this carrier easily if you wish to ride solo.
WeeRide Kangaroo Child Carrier:
- The Wee Ride Kangaroo Center-Mounted Child Carrier fits most bicycles, men's or women's
- More stable and maneuverable than rear-mount child carriers
- Your child is never out of sight while you ride together
- Carrier mounts in minutes, and can be easily removed for solo riding
- Seat can be transferred quickly with optional extra mounting bar
- Adjustable foot cups grow with passenger
- Five-point safety harness keeps child secure
- Assembly required; instructions included
- Bicycle child carrier seat dimensions: 13.5"L x 13"W x 21"H
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||1 Year|
|Age End:||4 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 10.0 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- My girlfriend has a 24" cruiser and has no problem with it at all. The seat fits just fine in the front.by Susan56557/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so because i have a 26 in mountain bike and it fits perfectly. The bar that connects the steering to the seat is adjustable.by lovetomovemybody3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 24" Cranbrook Cruiser and it fits great. I really like having my daughter in front of me. It's very easy to balance. My daughter loves it too.by lrs782/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 26" cruiser and it fits fine. The height of the tires dont really matter much, its the bar from the seat to the handlebars that matterby SuperMom10199/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the size Cruiser I have and it fits great and was so easy to install! I'm only 5'4" though, so now the seat is a bit higher than I would like because the seat bar required me to raise my seat about an inch. I just wear sneakers when I ride and it's not a problem.by RLBY9/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I won't give you advice about the 7 mo old, I would follow the recommendations. As for the 3 yr old, I think they would have a tough time. It is a very small seat and my two year old is stuffed into it already.by PhillyDad11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instruction manual says do not carry a child under 12 months, but then it says the child must be able to sit up on their own. It also says the max weight capacity is 40lbs, but it doesn't have a minimum.by ChristotheT8/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says up to 40lbs and older than 1 year.by LovesJesusMore8/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its supposed to go to 40 poundsby scorpiobaby8/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not for sure but my grand daughter is very smallfor her age of one. The straps we had to adjust for her with safety pins but she loves it.by bniet6/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product is not designed from children under one year of age.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 9 month old baby that weighs about 20 lbs. and he can ride in it perfectly and he loves it.by jroscoe139/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The straps are adjustable so as long as you 10 month old can hold them self up good and would be comfortable sitting there you shouldn't have any problems.by Britt543216/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should as long as she can sit up.by Catalina235/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandson is 2 1/2 & weighs 32 lbs. It looks small when you first look at it but he fits perfectlyby sandwichmaker5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?