About this item
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2013 protects your Windows PCs, Macs, Android and iOS devices. The revolutionary cloud-based threat detection of the Webroot Internet Security Complete is always up-to-date and never slows you down with security patches and system restarts. The small footprint of the Internet Security Complete 2013 allows it to scan for threats in less than two minutes. No other internet security program even comes close to Webroot's speed and comprehensive protection. The Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2013 is memory efficient and allows for remote-access features, including wipe, lock and a location finder for your mobile devices, ensuring your security even if you accidentally leave it behind. Be safe no matter what electronic device you're using with this modern, advanced security program for tablet, PC, Mac, and smartphone. Its convenient and secure features will make your online life easier and more secure.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2013 5-Users $49.98 (Email Delivery):
- Protection for your PC, Mac, tablets and smartphones all in one solution
- Uses significantly less computer memory than other security products and scans your computer with blazing speed
- Cloud-based detection keeps you up-to-date
- Remotely lock, wipe or locate your smartphones and tablets
- Stops unwanted calls and text messages
- Internet Security Complete 2013 blocks harmful websites in your mobile browser
- System Analyzer feature identifies sources of system slowdowns and security vulnerabilities
- MyPasswords feature encrypts your passwords and automatically logs you into your favorite sites and securely fills in online forms
- Automatically backs up your photos and personal files with 25GB of online storage
- Webroot Internet Security Complete for up to 5 users
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Webroot will automatically be updated to the most recent and updated version. Webroot Community Team Mike Rby WebrootTeam3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is from 2013.by CommunityAnswer2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. It shows here that this is a 2 year subscription but when I installed it it say 365 days. Where is my 2nd year?
- Please contact Webroot customer service. They will resolve this glitch so that you can see your full subscription.by kgjz19952/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our technical team will be able to assist you and track down the order to see what the mix-up was with the vendor. Support Ticket: https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp Mike R - Webroot Community Teamby WebrootTeam5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. my current Web Root is about to expire. what version do I need to purchase to protect 3 computers and what will work for windows 8?
- Webroot Internet Security Plus will cover 3 devices and is completely compatible with Windows 8. :) Mike R Webroot Community Teamby WebrootTeam2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?