Customers also viewed these products
Weber Spirit E-320 36,000 BTU 3 Burner LP Gas Grill w / Side Burner, Black
Consider these popular products
- from $149.00
- Rollback$229.00 Was $248.00Save $19.00
- $343.93 List price $349.00Save $5.07
- Rollbackfrom $212.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Weber Genesis E320 Gas Grill in Black has a primary cooking area of 424 square inches, providing plenty of room to cook steaks, burgers, hot dogs, kebabs and more. Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates and Flavorizer bars ensure a consistent temperature for succulent, juicy meat. Two easy-to-clean work surfaces frame this 3-burner gas grill, making additional room for condiments. Six convenient tool hooks provide a great spot to hang tongs, barbeque forks, spatulas and more. A flush-mounted side burner under one of the surfaces delivers extra heat. This 3-burner gas grill is a great choice for outdoor parties or any event where you need to feed a crowd. Includes a Weber cookbook full of delicious, inspired BBQ recipes.
Weber Spirit E-320 36,000 BTU 3 Burner LP Gas Grill w / Side Burner in Black:
- Three 12,000 BTU each stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area: 424 square inches
- Total cooking area: 536 square inches
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars
- Six tool hooks for hanging tongs, barbeque forks and more
- Enclosed cart for LP tank not included
- Gas grill has an easy-to-use electronic cross over ignition system
- The Weber Genesis E320 Gas Grill includes a Weber cookbook full of delicious BBQ recipes
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush mounted side burner
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4431001|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 152lbsby johnboy599/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure of the dimensions but I had to take the back row of seats out of my Town and Country mini van to get it in. It is a pretty big box. If I had to guess 3-3.5 feet long x 2.5 wide by 2 feet tall. It is a two person lift partly due to weight but also because the box is so big you can barely get your arms around it. I think it said 150lbs on the box. With two people it isn't bad. My wife helped me throw it in the van.by Grilldude3/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it is best to have you propane gas supplier to hook it up. They ran it up to my 2nd floor deck and put in a manual cut off for safety purposes. It was great not to have to get the smaller tank filled.by Rtee103110/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if you buy the long hose adapterby johnboy599/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Low grade porcelain enamel. Not the cast ironby incorrectgrates5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Weber makes a "special edition" of this grill that has stainless grates. The grates are porcelan enamel in the standard series. The special edition costs $50 more.by olesarge94/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?