Check out these related products
- $15.01 List price $15.99Save $0.98
- $8.86 List price $14.99Save $6.13
- $20.00 List price $25.00Save $5.00
- $38.04 List price $50.00Save $11.96
- $18.87 List price $27.99Save $9.12
- $17.56 List price $22.00Save $4.44
- $30.41 List price $39.99Save $9.58
- $16.70 List price $20.00Save $3.30
- $22.73 List price $26.99Save $4.26
- $16.05 List price $18.00Save $1.95
- $14.49 List price $15.99Save $1.50
- $15.31 List price $26.99Save $11.68
- $20.64 Was $22.88Save $2.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, St Martins Pr, 2013, ISBN13 9781250008824, ISBN10 1250008824
The memoir of iconic tattoo artist Ed Hardy from his beginnings in 1960s California, to leading the tattoo renaissance and building his name into a hugely lucrative international brand
"Ed Hardy" is emblazoned on everything from t-shirts and hats to perfumes and energy drinks. From LA to Japan, his colorful cross-and-bones designs and ribbon-banners have become internationally ubiquitous. But long before the fashion world discovered his iconic designs, the man behind the eponymous brand spearheaded nothing less than a cultural revolution.
In "Wear Your Dreams, "Ed Hardy recounts his genesis as a tattoo artist and leader in the movement to recognize tattooing as a valid and rich art form, through to the ultimate transformation of his career into a multi-billion dollar branding empire. From giving colored pencil tattoos to neighborhood kids at age ten to working with legendary artists like Sailor Jerry to learning at the feet of the masters in Japan, the book explains how this Godfather of Tattoos fomented the explosion of tattoo art and how his influence can be witnessed on everyone, from countless celebs to ink-adorned rockers to butterfly-branded, stroller-pushing moms. With over fifty different product categories, the Ed Hardy brand generates over $700 million in retail sales annually.
Vividly packaged with original Ed Hardy artwork and ideal for ink devotees and Ed Hardy aficionados alike, "Wear Your Dreams "is a never-before-seen look at the tattoo artist who rocked the art world and has left a permanent mark on fashion history.
|Number of Pages:||293|
|Author:||Hardy, Ed , Selvin, Joel|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||June, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $15.00 List price $25.00Save $10.00
- $15.73 List price $19.99Save $4.26
- $9.74 List price $15.00Save $5.26
- $23.68 List price $27.99Save $4.31
- $11.82 Was $13.03Save $1.21
- $18.18 List price $26.95Save $8.77
- $10.77 List price $14.99Save $4.22
- $10.97 Was $12.20Save $1.23
- $7.44 List price $10.00Save $2.56
- $8.48 Was $9.02Save $0.54
- $6.97 Was $16.84Save $9.87