About this item
- Plasticized polyvinyl chloride manufactured to exact specifications from virgin FDA listed material
- Offers the flexibility of rubber and clarity of glass
- Smooth dense bore maximizes flow and reduces sediment build-up
- Handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases and liquids
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkalis and many solvents, use for drainage line and protective insulation
- Listed by NSF, Standard 50, 51, 61
- Shore A, Durometer, 83+/-3
- 1,550 PSI tensile strength
- Non-toxic FDA Listed Material
- Pressure range 19 to 80 PSI
- -40 degrees Fahrenheit brittle point; +175 degrees max operating temperature.
- 3/8 in. O.D. x 1/4 in. I.D.
- 250 ft. length
Whats In The Box:
- Watts RVGE 1/4-Inch I.D. X 250-Foot Clear Vinyl Tubing
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.31 x 12.38 x 8.57|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.