About this item
The Eco Flow 5-Mode Waterpik Handheld Shower is engineered to conserve water without sacrificing a powerful invigorating spray. It combines the best of both worlds because it gives you comfort and convenience and is eco-friendly. It uses Drencher technology that reduces water consumption by 28 percent. This Waterpik shower head will also save in utilities bills. In addition, it has a quick installation time that takes only minutes. A hand-held shower provides additional comfort in your bathroom. Enjoy the feeling of water pressure while still conserving water with the innovative Eco Flow 5-Mode Waterpik Handheld Shower.
Waterpik Eco Flow 5-Mode Handheld Shower:
- Chrome finish
- 5 spray modes
- Includes flexible 5' hose with bracket
- Installs in minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Engineered to conserve water
- Produces a powerful and invigorating shower
- Reduces water consumption by 28%
- Saves you annually in water, sewer and utilities
- Smart addition to your home or a thoughtful gift
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.68 x 3.5 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- One way that I've found effective is to pour vinegar in a plastic baggie and then use a rubber band to wrap it around the shower head, submerging the shower head into the bag of vinegar. Let it soak overnight or for at least a few hours, then remove the bag and run some hot water through the shower head for a couple minutes.by Daringdove10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Soak the Shower Head in Vinegar There are a couple ways to do this: If you prefer to leave the shower head attached to the pipe coming out of the wall, you can fill a plastic bag with vinegar and wrap it around the shower head. Secure the bag around the head with a rubber band, tape, or a twist tie. Leave the bag around the shower head for a few hours. Remove the bag and turn on the water for a few minutes to clear the vinegar out of the shower head. If you don't mind removing the head from the shower pipe, you can submerge the shower head in a container full of white vinegar. Let the shower head soak in the vinegar for a few hours. Re-attach the shower head to the shower pipe and run water through the head for a few minutes to clear out the vinegar.by SanGab3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Spray or soak in lime away or CLRby Darvey4/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?