Customers also considered
- $5.84 Was $7.84Save $2.00
- $5.44 Was $6.84Save $1.40
- Rollback$9.47 Was $10.73Save $1.26
- $7.24 Was $8.95Save $1.71
- Rollback$15.14 Was $16.48Save $1.34
- $10.47 Was $14.20Save $3.73
- $5.39 Was $6.05Save $0.66
- Rollback$9.49 Was $11.95Save $2.46
- $9.32 Was $9.99Save $0.67
- Rollback$5.47 Was $6.00Save $0.53
- $19.11 List price $49.99Save $30.88
- Rollback$9.97 Was $12.00Save $2.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Formulated with brilliant colors, these Watercolor Pencils can transform a pencil drawing to a beautiful watercolor painting in an instant. Simply glide over the pencil lines with a wet brush. This pack contains 24 Water Pencils in an assortment of colors. Each water-soluble pencil measures approximately 8.5H" x 7.5W", with a .3" diameter.
- 24 assorted color water soluble pencils
- Glide over pencil lines with wet brush
- Measurments: approximately 8.5 inches high, 7.5 inches wide, .3 inches diameter
|Fabric Content:||100% See Description|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 0.50 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Watercolor pencils is the only way I paint.Tubes of watercolor paint are expensive and trying to mix with water on a palette is messy and hard to control. I color and shade with the pencil and then use my waterbrush for blending. Once the water is added, the colors become vibrant and pop. I have had many excellent reviews on my pictures, that they look very professional. You have the option of muted colors or vibrant when you use watercolors. You can leave them without water blending if you wish. Once dry, you can add more color if needed for certain areas. If I was able to upload some of my paintings here, I would, just to show you the looks that can be achieved. I have not personally used this brand of watercolor pencils, but something similiar. You can't go wrong with watercolor pencils. There is such a variety of options for the effects you can get.by drucin644/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pencils apply the color as if you were coloring in a color book. The brush dipped in water and then applied to the picture activates, for lack of a better word, the water color affect by lifting, flowing and blending the colors.by CricketAZ3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could use these in place of regular colored pencils if you prefer to do so. Using a wet brush with these allows you to mix colors (blending is the more accurate artistic term) and create an image that looks like a watercolor. Some people like to use these when traveling because they are less messy than standard watercolors are. Think of these as an easier way to do watercolor painting.by tmjohn724/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because it takes too long for me to paint an entire portrait only using the pencils. Only use them for fine detail work.by spunk684/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The beauty of watercolor pencils is that you can have the effect of colored pencil media and water color. You can color in detail with the dry pencil then use a wet brush to make it watercolor. You can also add detail to the final drawing after the watercolor dries to add detail. Very versatile pencils. Love them! Worth the money.by Rawgirl6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you use a brush to apply water and get effects not possible with a dry pencil, wax or soft, either or. You can blend the colors on the paper, instead of your eyes having to visually blend them.by Gino4204/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a paint brush to paint water over them. Watercolor pencils are to draw with and then stroke water over them afterwards. Regular color pencils can't blend with water they just color. I have owned these before and they make your plain drawing "come to live". I got rid of mine but im buying these now.by MommyAnnette5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two shades of each color plus one black and one whiteby CricketAZ12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 24 pencils. Here is the breakdown: 1 black 1 white 1 pink 1 red 1 red/orange 1 dark orange 1 pumpkin orange 1 golden yellow 1 bright yellow 1 slightly darker than bright yellow 1 lime green 1 forest green 1 dark green 1 sky blue 1 cerulean blue 1 dark blue 1 amethyst purple 1 violet 1 light brown 1 olive brown 1 brown 1 dark brown 1 grey 1 dark greyby tmjohn725/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24by spunk6812/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 24by Rawgirl5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 24, according to the ad.by Gino4205/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. For the watercolor pencisl are you able to dip them in water and use them for face painting??
- You can not use these for face painting. Face paint is a whole different formula and type of paint. These are not meant for the skin.by drucin645/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! However when you use this method they do not go on as smoothly and the lines caused are not as easy to blend.by CricketAZ5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all. Watercolor pencils are formulated for paper, canvas, and other flat media. Using them on the skin might leave some pigment, but not the level you would need for face painting.by tmjohn725/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely, that's way I buy them.by spunk685/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about face painting, but they work great when you dip them in water. Very saturated color.by Rawgirl5/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $100.80 Was $116.71Save $15.91
- $16.12 List price $39.99Save $23.87
- $6.49 Was $6.99Save $0.50
- Clearance$14.13 List price $15.84Save $1.71
- Reduced Price$14.10 List price $24.99Save $10.89
- $11.69 Was $14.97Save $3.28
- Clearance$14.29 List price $17.15Save $2.86