- Premium hardwood frame of sustainable ash with Danish oil finish
- Black rails prevent scuffing; redwood finish is handsome and soil-resistant
- Water tank ensures smooth-gliding motion and is easy to maintain
- Easy-to-use training monitor tracks stroke rate, intensity, distance, and time
- Easy to assemble with only a 5mm Allen Key wrench (included)
- Quality seat wheels mounted on durable rails for dependable, smooth movement
- Handlebars, seat, and footrest are comfortable and durable
- Works 84 percent of muscle mass for maximum results
- Combines aerobic workout and resistance for total body reshaping
- Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area
About WaterRower For over 20 years, WaterRower has been providing the world with rowing machines that demonstrate the physical and physiological benefits of rowing. Rowing is a complete aerobic exercise routine that works 84 percent of muscle mass and gives maximum results - you burn more calories in less time and have fun, too. Rowing combines aerobic exercise with resistance all in a smooth, rhythmic exercise. It's suitable for people of all shapes and sizes and is easy on the joints.
WaterRower is committed to being environmentally conscious. Their rowing machines are made using only the world's finest hardwoods specially selected from replenishable sources where more wood is planted than harvested. Because WaterRower machines are people- powered, no electricity is required! WaterRower rowing machines help you burn calories, tone muscles, and be kind to the environment.
- Complete aerobic and resistance exercise
- Folds for easy storage
- Easy-to-use monitor keeps you on track
- Eco-friendly ash wood frame, some assembly required
- Assembled weight: 143 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 83L x 24W x 20H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)