About this item
Water-Jel Unburn Sunburn Relief Pain Relieving Gel, 8 fl oz:
- For the temporary relief of pain associated with: sunburn; minor burns; minor skin irritations; insect bites
- Controlled cooling by acting as a heat exchanger
- Promotes heat transfer
- As burn temperature drops, convection decreases heat until the burned area and gel are equal
- Pulls heat from your skin
- Cools and soothes
- Contains 2.5% lidocaine
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.98|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 4.13 x 7.19|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, condition clears up And occurs again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Adults And children 2 years of age And older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Acrylates/C20-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe, Carbomer, Diazolidnyl Urea, Edetate Disodium, Glyceryl-7 Stearate, Methylparaben, Octoxynol-9, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Spearmint Oil, tea Tree Oil, Trolamine, Vitamin e Acetate.
Ask a question