Customers also viewed these products
- $53.93 Was $78.65Save $24.72
- $93.54 Was $99.00Save $5.46
Warpia Stream HD Mac Edition
Consider these popular products
- $9.99 List price $14.95Save $4.96
- $17.76 Was $18.79Save $1.03
- $25.35 Was $31.24Save $5.89
- $17.94 Was $31.89Save $13.95
- $12.39 Was $16.49Save $4.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The SWP130A Warpia Wireless PC to TV Adapter allows users to watch and share notebook or PC content and Internet content on their HDTV, projector or monitor without cable limitations. The Warpia StreamHD Wireless PC to TV, Mac edition shares your picture, movies and presentations in stunning 1080p high definition. Now you can watch your favorite YouTube videos on your TV instead of on your small monitor. Newly designed with Mac OS X support, as well as the traditional support of Windows operating systems, the Warpia StreamHD Wireless PC to TV, Mac edition, is an ideal solution for homes and businesses with both Mac and Windows-based PCs. It is like getting two products in one. The Warpia PC to TV Display Adapter features HDMI, VGA and stereo audio. The device uses a USB interface, which allows you to connect devices like keyboard and external hard drives. The Warpia PC to TV display adapter has a 30' in-room range. The adapter is recommended for home, schools and conference rooms.
Warpia SWP130A StreamHD Mac Edition Wireless PC to TV Display Adapter:
- Stream 1080p Full HD picture
- Supports Mac OS X and Windows OS
- USB interface
- 30' range
|Device Type:||Wireless video/audio extender|
|Os Required:||Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 8, Apple MacOS X 10.6 - 10.8|
|Power Device:||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Interfaces:||1 x HDMI ( output ) female 1 x VGA - HD-15 female 1 x audio ( output ) - mini jack female 1 x TOSLINK ( output )|
|Min Operating Temperature:||32 F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||104 F|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 2.1 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This can be used in both Mirror Mode as well as extend mode (Separate monitor), and you can switch back and forth pretty easily. You just have to change it in the software interface that is provided in the task bar for Windows or the in the system preferences under monitors in the Mac OS.by Levahj3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?