Ware Manufacturing 4-Story Chew Proof Small Animal Cage
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.75 x 17.0 x 24.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Realistically, this cage is only suitable for no more than 2 baby rats. Any cage you choose for adult rats should have 2 square feet of spaace per rat...there for, if you have 2 rats, there should be atleast 4-5 square feet of space...not to mention the flooring in this cage is all wrong for a rat and it would need to be covered with something to keep their tiny toes from going through.by An anonymous customer8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on how big your rats will get, I have two medium size rats in mine and it works out fine. I personally plan to get a bigger cage just because you can't fit a lot of things in here. I have one hammock, nesting box, and litter box and it's full. I would like more levels for them to explore. If you just want a simple cage big enough for two rats, this would be go though.by wolfxbby7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a good size for 2 dumbo rats...maybe even more! i recently bought this product and have had no problems with it at all! my rats have never escaped!!!by ratlover136/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i bought this and it fits both my ferrets if that helpsby shoppinglikecrazy4/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are exactly 1/2 inch.by wolfxbby1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to answer your question about the bar spacing, you have two options: 1. you can go to the store yourself and measure it (although it might look a little suspicious or rude) 2. you can click on the "product description" tab and scroll down to where it states the bar spacing (online of course) i would recommend #2...but hey, that's just my opinionby ratlover131/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 1/4inchby SonyKid941/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It could, although the levels and ladders are pretty small of a guinea pig. It would only fit one comfortably.by wolfxbby1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't recommend it for Guinea pigs. Too small.by BananaPancake1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?