Consider these popular products
- from $113.70
- from $786.99
- from $301.01
- $149.99 List price $159.99Save $10.00
- Rollbackfrom $179.99
- from $470.20
- from $591.41
- $479.99 Was $591.93Save $111.94
- from $27.99
- from $454.04
- from $535.85
- $205.00 List price $449.00Save $244.00
- from $129.95
Family Mobile - Motorola Cliq XT Wireless Android Phone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Motorla Cliq XT lets you enjoy websites other smartphones can't, thanks to Flash Lite from Adobe. And Cliq XT features Motoblur, which syncs all your favorite stuff so you can reply from your home screen.
Motorola Cliq XT Wireless Phone:
Sound and Music:
- Music player
- Internet radio
- Preloaded and downloadable ringtones
- Phone directory
- Bluetooth v1.5
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- EDGE: Class 12
- GPRS: Class 12
- microUSB 2.0 port
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
- 5 megapixel camera with LED flash
- Video capture and playback
- Android 1.5 OS
- Downloadable games
- MIDP 2.0 Java
- Browser: HTML
- Tools: Calculator, Calendar, Clock
- Flight mode
- 60mm x 116.8mm x 12.4mm
- Stand-by Time: Up to 450 h
- Battery: Li-Ion 1420mAh
- cSTN 65k color screen
- SMS and MMS
- Instant messaging
- T9 predictive text
|Features:||Internet radio , Yes|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Android|
|Size:||6"L x 6.5"W x 1.7"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NCLIQXTTMO-00|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||Upto 450 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.50 x 1.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will there be an updated version of android for this phone in the near future? How often are updates available?
- No. Without rooting your phone you cannot upgrade. Motorola has issued statements that they will not be upgrading the Android software. So, if you want it upgraded, you have to do it yourself.by vawiiman6/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- official word from motorola: will remain on android 1.5 source: https://supportforums.motorola.com/community/manager/softwareupgradesby melenet2/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no they plan to leave this phone on 1.5 if you go to motorola forums you can see thay just made the anouncementby nhbigdog1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Motorola the walmart phone will stay at 1.5. The T-mobile will go to 2.2. Very lame!by nonicknameaaa12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this phone have parental controls that filter out the internet. I have read that all t-mobile phones have this & these are powered by Tmobile.
- Parental Controls are a part of your Plan. If the Parental Control option is available with your plan the Internet can be blocked, restricted, etc. by the SERVICE not the PHONE. It doesn't matter which phone you have. EXCEPTIONS: If your phone (or the one you let the Kids use) has Wi-Fi they can access the internet via that connection, bypassing the cell service, n this case T-Mobile. There are ways to still block or restrict it though depending on the phone in this case. You can setup a phone password and turn on an option to block calls allowing only specific phone calls (to & from) you list. This option is password protected. So only you can turn it off or on. Emergency #'s can't be blocked. To make a long story short, Parental Controls can Block the Internet Connection from your service regardless of the phone, but there are ways to access the internet without the cell service. using a WiFi Capable phone and a WiFi connection to another service for instance. You can use web-browser's parental control feature at this point and restrict sites based on content and other options much like a Home PC's web browser. In that case check your phone's options regarding Restricting Web CONTENT. If I missed something, and I do, see this site's many HELP resources. Also, check your cellphone's parental control options. If there aren't any turn off the Wi-Fi ability on the phone and password protect option changes... BTW- I notice a lot of people are overwhelmed with this stuff. Don't think you won't understand the help sections or you won't. They are written to be simple and THAT is what confuses people the most. B-)by CDKOnline6/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can set parental controls from your account online.by sandylovesbrady2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are parental controls restricting web, times, etc in the family mobile account website. See https://www.myfamilymobile.com/Support/DeviceSupport/DeviceSupport.aspx?supporttype=FAMILYCONTROLby melenet2/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I ugrade my Familymobile phone to another Familymobile phone? If so, then how much would it cost?
- You can input your family mobile sim card into any Family Mobile phone. If you want to use an att or tmobile phone, it needs to be unlocked. The price on an Family Mobile phone would be what you pay at an walmart store or online. - I hope this helps.by StevenElectronicAssociate9/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can just swap your sim card and it should work as long as your new phone is unlocked.by johngalt0079/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?