Walmart Family Mobile Apple iPhone 5 16GB with Retina Display, White
Similar items available online
- Rollback$279.00 Was $345.00Save $66.00
- from $13.75
- Rollback$0.99 Was $6.99Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take your calls and Web browsing to new levels with the Walmart Family Mobile Apple iPhone 5 with 16GB of storage space. The phone features an MP3 player with a variety of ring tones available for you to set. With an 8 megapixel iSight camera and video capabilities, the phone is a versatile item for those who travel frequently. With an assortment of other features such as SMS messaging and picture messages, it lets you talk, text, browse the Web or listen to your favorite tunes with ease. The Black iPhone 5 with Retina Display matches almost any style. Stay up-to-date with the latest technology with this durable phone.
Walmart Family Mobile Apple 885909530182 iPhone 5 16GB Prepaid Kit with Retina Display:
Sound and Music:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.7 x 3.1 x 1.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, i have done this often in the past when i travel to the USA from my home in Ukraine. I don't keep any long-term plan in the USA, rather i buy as much time as needed for the current trip, and that is all. I can do the same in most other countries which use GSM/unlocked phones for service.by DrPinng4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about in Brazil, but i have several of iPhone 5 , 5s and iPad4 and iPad air, all of which I use for business in Ukraine, Germany, France Thailand, ( even in USA!) with no problems. Getting the local sim card is often the most difficult part. i had purchased iPhones unlocked outside the USA from the 3gs on, and paid heavily for that ability. NOW when i visit USA and Walmart, i always pick up a few spares, and ALL have worked without troubles, whether packaged as "family mobile" or T-Mobile, so long as they are listed as "no contract" they should be the unlocked model.by DrPinng4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does take a SIM card. For Family Mobile you purchase at Walmart the activation kit for Family Mobile. It costs $25. Inside that kit is all that you need to activate service with Family Mobile that runs on Tmobile.by FL2855/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?