Similar items in stock
Walls - Men's Heavyweight Thermal Lined Zip Hoodie
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Walls - Men's Heavyweight Thermal Lined Zip Hoodie:
- Cotton blend fabric
- Heavyweight fleece shell
- Thermal knit lining in body, sleeves and hood
- Front patch pockets
- Full-zip front
- Attached hood
- Long sleeves
- Rib-band cuffs and hem
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Color:||Blue , Black|
|Country of Origin: Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||USA or Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends on the size. In the size for my son it came in charcoal, navy heather grey, and black.by onlinebuyer448/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, color choices are limited to black and grey.by LovinSD2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I recently purchased a charcoal grey large one, but the dark navy blue was out of stock, but it is in Walmart's product offering most of the time.by EverClear32011/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I ordered online was dark navy blue.by gooddeal0811/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not waterproof and i wouldn't say it is good for snow skiing unless you use it as a layer below your ski jacket. It's plenty warm and has a nice "hoodie" but it will absorb water if you get it wet.by EverClear32011/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its not waterproof..by sck9110/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?