Check out these related products
Walls - Men's Duck Insulated Coverall
About this item
About this item
Keep your tools and essentials handy and stay warm with Walls Insulated Coverall. Walls Coveralls for Men are made from water-repellent 12 oz cotton duck, with triple-stitching and fully quilted linings. The Rigid Duck Coveralls have 2-way zip fronts with snap buttons, seven pockets plus a hammer loop and tool pockets. With long sleeves with rib-band cuffs and ankle scuff guards, Walls Insulated Coverall provides warmth with added durability.
Walls - Men's Duck Insulated Coverall:
- 12 oz cotton duck
- Water-repellent finish
- Triple-stitch construction
- Full quilted lining
- 2-way zip front with snap button
- 2 zippered front pockets
- 2 front hip pockets
- 2 back pockets; zippered left pocket
- Hammer loop and tool pocket
- Long sleeves with rib-band cuffs
- Pocket on left sleeve
- Zippered cuffs with snaps
- Ankle scuff guards
- Machine wash cold
|Fabric Care Instructions:||N/A|
|Gift By Recipient:||For Him|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||WC15014L BW|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.15|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. The zippers are from just below the knee to the ankleby Windyknoll12/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has knee to ankle zippers.by bubbleskey12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby icecreammax11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- tall fits 33 and 34inseam perfctby RMKeith12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the inseam is about the same between the two. The tall just has more length in the back between the waist and the shoulder for people with longer backs like me.by Windyknoll12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- its shorterby icecreammax12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- we only get down in the 20 here but it keeps you warm anything over 35 and you are sweating.by RMKeith12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The day I received mine in the mail it was only 3 degree's out with winds of 15 to 20 mph so had a very cold chill factor. These coveralls kept me plenty warm that day cutting wood.by Windyknoll12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?