About this item
Transform the look of a plain wall with the Wallies Lots of Dots Baby Room Wall Decal. Simply peel and stick this baby room decal that has 40 multicolored dots of varying sizes. An instant splash of colors is added to the room by the bright pink, baby pink, sea blue, robin's egg blue, fresh lime green, sunshine yellow and chocolate brown dots in this decorative wall decal. You can easily apply this multi-color wall decal on to freshly painted or cleaned walls. You can also remove or reposition this baby room decal without leaving traces on the wall. This peel and stick wall decal will last you for long if you keep the adhesive side free of debris. You can clean the Wallies Lots of Dots Baby Room Wall Decal with a damp cloth.
Wallies Lots of Dots:
- Decorative wall decal contains 40 multicolored dots of varying sizes
- Colors in each kit include: Bright Pink, Baby Pink, Sea Blue, Robins Egg Blue, Fresh Lime Green, Sunshine Yellow and Chocolate Brown. Dots range in size from 10" to 1"
- Baby room decal adheres to any clean, smooth surface without pretreatment
- To rearrange your scene, carefully peel off each element and reposition, then smooth out with your hand
- Freshly painted or cleaned walls should be completely dry before applying
- For cleaning, wipe panels with a damp cloth
- Keeping the adhesive side free of debris when rearranging, and returning used art to the original silicone treated backing for storage, will help extend the long life of the product
- Product can be cut with a scissor to suit your decorating needs
- Nontoxic and made in the U. S. A.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I was thinking about buying these for my daughters room, i was wondering how many stickers(dots) their actually is in this package?
- There are 40 dots in various shapes, sizes and colorsby MissLady831/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 40by loki2612/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a lot! i think over 20 dotsby Melany12/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased this product for my grandaughter and she just loves the wallies but she is very upset that some of them to do not adhere to the wall. Is
- try using a glue stick. it will stick the dots to the wall and it is not very hard to remove if needed.by Slim12311/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a permanent solution you can use wallpaper glue. They won't be removable after that though.by PolkaDotMom8/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have done it and it will not mess the wallpaper up. :-)by Moneekshopping4/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they would be fine. They are just stickers. We stuck some to the wall and peeled them off to move them.by tonias12/6/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?