About this item
Lull your little one into a sweet slumber with this WallPops Sleep Time Children's Prayer Wall Decal. It features a visual depiction of a classic nighttime verse. This decorative item adds a touch of calm serenity to your baby's bedroom. This piece coordinates beautifully with popular nursery colors as well as other WallPops decals with its soft gray tones and metallic shimmers on a clear background. It is easy to place and safe to use, leaving no adhesive residue, tape marks or thumbtack holes behind. When you are ready to redecorate, simply peel off the removable wall decal and stick it somewhere else. Whether you display this artwork in your baby's nursery or child's bedroom, it is sure to set a caring tone and foster many cherished moments between you and your little one.
WallPops Sleep Time Children's Prayer Decal:
- Features a classic children's prayer
- Metallic ink shimmer
- Peel and stick
- Removable and repositionable
- Safe for walls
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Mix and match with other WallPops decals
- Measures: 38.5"W x 24"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 38.5 x 0.015|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Hello! Our peel and stick products work best on smooth, flat surfaces. We suggest for best results to apply only to these kind of surfaces, for although they may stick to areas that have grooves or bumps, this could damage or alter the lifetime of the product. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Happy decorating!by BrewsterProductExpert4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine still stuck, a little bumpy but you can't tell from a distance.by WowNotSure8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My guess would be that your walls are not highly textured, so yes these will work.by PWCmema8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would stick. It seems like it would work best on white or dark colors it seems to reflect or glare on my laveder wall.by Nmblueyes1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just put this product up and it's basically an adhesive on the back of the words so it sticks to the surface like a sticker without the sticky residue. The packaging does recommend that you apply it to a smooth surface though. I wouldn't suggest it on a texured wall because of the clingy material it's made of and how it drapes onto the smooth surface. I hope this helps you, I'm not sure how to word exactly what I'm saying.by NewMommy2Mackenzie11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello and thanks so much for your question. We apologize for the incorrect image of the product that is displayed, however you should receive this product free of any spelling errors. Please let us know if you have any further questions!by BrewsterProductExpert4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I received mine it was spelled correctly..."through"by RBM123452/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is mispelled on the website but when we received it, it was spelled correct.by deafdrummer2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't worry, the spelling is correct when it comes to you.by WowNotSure2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product comes with correct spelling!by PWCmema2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello and thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately we do not offer customization for this particular product at this time. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!by BrewsterProductExpert4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the company customizesby RBM123452/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?