Wall-Mount Jewelry Armoire with Mirror, Oak
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy an attractive yet functional way of keeping your jewelry collection organized with this Wall-Mount Jewelry Armoire With Mirror. This item features a plantation oak finish that easily blends well with most existing decor and can even accentuate a bare wall. This jewelry organizer cabinet offers plenty of space to hold necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. The inner felt lining of the locking jewelry cabinet is black. It has a convenient light gray ring holder as well as hooks to neatly hold earrings and necklaces. This oak wall mount armoire also has a small, removable storage tray with four sections to accommodate smaller items. No assembly is needed with this product, which is delivered ready to hang.
Wall-Mount Jewelry Armoire With Mirror:
- Designed with assorted hooks and storage for all jewelry
- Black felt lining
- Light gray ring holder
- Small, removable storage tray for smaller items
- Key locking mechanism for added security
- Wall mount armoire with plantation oak finish easily blends well with most interiors
- Ready to hang; no assembly required
- Product dimensions: 14.5" x 4.25" x 48.25"
- Discreet yet stylish way of storing valuable items
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.125 x 14.625 x 48.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The entire piece is made of solid oak. It is heavy and may take 2 people to mount.by schweizerin6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Real wood!by siriusdog110/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The outside door on the oak is slightly distressed hard wood.by CapeCodKitty10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hard woodby ernithecat10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Real hard woodby marksinlove7/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- woodby TheAnswerToJewelry12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you very much for your answer, I am still kind of on the line about this, wish I could find some cheaper ones but I dont want them falling apart right away either..by cecewloj3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have to double some of my bigger necklaces to hang them in here. Some of my larger one overlap each other too. It does make viewing your necklaces easy looks very nice.by bstimpy756/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I too own many necklaces and the only way I can make it work is to place them in small boxes on the lower level.by jewelrygirl1226/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the mirror is beveled.by schweizerin10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Myjewels4me7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by bstimpy753/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?