About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Scrapbook Album lets you create your very own custom calendar. It features blank pages that you can fill out for a specific year. Each sheet measures 13" x 13" so you can decorate them with virtually any photo, drawing, stamp or other type of adornment. This calendar album makes an outstanding gift. Give it blank to your favorite hobbyist or fill it in with decorations that mean a lot to a friend or relative. Hang it up to easily personalize your home or office space.
Karen Foster Wall Calendar Scrapbook Album:
- 13" x 13" blank pages
- Fill-in calendar grid
- Wall album is customizable
- Makes a fantastic gift
- Ideal for personalizing your office or home
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2625|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 2.0 x 16.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is completely blank, except for the squares for the dates. If you are a true scrapbooker, it's perfect. It will be all your own creations.by dinkies7771/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This has zero type on it anywhere. Only blank squares.by Baynebridge12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- fill in the dates as well. It is all but blank.by Chisea12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to fill in everything, its completely blank insideby mudmama7812/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- old school cut and paste.by Chisea11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's like regular scrapbooking, only on a blank calendar page. When the year is over, the pages can be transferred to an album or scrapbook. It's your designs and photos, etc. Just on a calendar.by sweetpine2912/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?