About this item
The Walker Game Ear HD Elite provides superior quality sound and is 20 percent smaller than the original Game Ear. This Walker digital game ear, in beige, features one environmental adaptive listening mode, an eight-band graphic equalizer to adjust the quality of the sound, a 20-bit audio processor that will produce crisp clear sound, a toggle volume control that you may adjust to your comfort level and nano tech coating to repel moisture. Other features of the Walker ear include a low battery tone indicator that tells you when it is time to change your batteries, automatic feedback control to eliminate sudden high-pitched noise and four digital sound processing channels. The Walker Game Ear HD Elite comes with a sound tube, three number 13 batteries and an earplug and a carrying case for convenient storage. This Walker game ear HD, in beige, is ideal for gamers of all experience levels because it will provide quality sound without disturbing others nearby.
Walker's Game Ear Digital HD Elite, Beige:
- 1 environmental adaptive listening mode
- 45db of power
- Toggle volume control
- Nano tech coating
- 4 digital sound processing channels
- 20 bit audio processor for crisp clear sound
- 8 band graphic equalizer
- Automatic feedback control
- Fast acting sound activated compression
- Low battery tone indicator
- Noise reduction rating of 29dB
- Power source number 13 battery
- Includes: unit, sound tube, earplug, 3 batteries and carrying case
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Is the battery low? As you said with your wife's it beeps when low. When you change the battery, get it into the slot and then pull up the tab from the battery an let it open for a minute,so it can absorb some enery to get started. Then close the door.by starbright37511/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?