Consider these popular products
Walk It Out (Wii)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Walk It Out! is a unique game that marries a high-energy/low impact fitness game with rhythm-based gameplay to make for a fun and rewarding exer-gaming experience for the whole family. Walk It Out! sets itself apart from other fitness games by offering one of the largest and most diverse on-disc music libraries of any game across all genres. Players can step to the beat to over 100 great songs, including licensed master tracks and re-records of some of yesterday and today's hottest artists. Part exploration and part fitness game, players step to the beat to unlock the secrets of an ever-growing and expansive in-game world. Stroll past oceanside harbors, gaze up at skyscrapers, amble through bustling city squares, parks and other vistas. The whole while, players are reinforced of their efforts as the game tracks progress with in-game charts, graphs and visuals to show calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken and more!
- Exclusively available on the Wii.
- From the critically acclaimed developers of Bomberman Blast and BeyBlade: Metal Masters.
- Average critic review score of 6/10.
- Supports 2 player multiplayer.
- A fitness training game with rhythm only elements.
- Requires Wii Nunchuk and Wii Remote to play.
- Optionally supports balance device and dance pad.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief and Mild Lyrics
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You only need the Wii Remote and the Nun-chuk to play. It can use the Fit Board or the Dance Pad also. I use the fit board+Remote+Nunchuk with this game and it's a great combination.by John126w7/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either a nunchuck and remote or board or dance mat.by lovemykids035/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't need any other equipment besides your nunchuk and Wii remote, BUT you CAN use it with: Wii Remote and Balance Board or Wii Remote and DDR/Active Life mat/pad Also, some people who use the nunchuk in their pocket walk/jump on a mini trampoline/rebounder to add more intensity to their WIO sessions. I've even heard of people walking it out while playing their WIO game on their treadmill or elliptical machine with the nunchuk in their pocket.by JustMeLee5/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you need is a nunchuck and remote.by An anonymous customer5/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have used this as my only form of exercise for the past two weeks, and I have lost 10 pounds. Granted, I am watching my portion sizes as well, but I am seeing inches lost, and I definitely work up a sweat by the time I finish walking each day. I would put the activity level in this game at the same level as the Leslie Sansone walk-at-home DVDs.by Cavy1239/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game is a low-impact cardio game. This game is not focused on strength training. You march in place for as short or as long as you want to the beat of music. The number of beats per minute varies with the song. The faster songs will elevate a person's heart rate. The game does not provide an intense work out, but does get a person up and moving. The game does require you to think and focus on something other than just the passage of time, which I find helpful for staying motivated when walking/marching for long periods.by jheston8/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we use it on the wii fit board and it really works the legs out. Plus if you like to dance you can move your upper body to the music. I am impressed.by lovemykids038/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely, it can be as easy or as difficult(mild to moderate jogging) as you want it to be, or make it, but it'll definitely get you walking/jogging. The game is primarily a walking game(so no focus on upper body because you will be spending a lot of time buying/clicking on capsules on the screen) However, people who use the nunchuk to register their steps(in a tight/well-fitted pocket) can use a mini-trampoline/rebounder to make the walking/jogging more advanced(a mini-trampoline is more of a workout than you think it would be.) Other people who have a treadmill or elliptical in the same room as their Wii use those machines with the nunchuk in their pocket(I've not tried this personally, but I have tried the trampoline). Since this is a walking game there aren't really any upper body movements, but I personally just do some shadow boxing or some other upper body movements while walking for a long while to earn chips for big ticket items like the 1,000 piece bridges or 1,000 piece flower fields(keeping my arms busy keeps me from spending my chips too quickly while trying to get the 1,000 required for the item). I'm fairly fit but I am not exactly where I would to be: I've simply added WIO to enhance my gym workouts and hiking etc during the week. I can sweat quite a bit with WIO if I stick to the faster songs(over 150 BPM) I have to jog to stay on beat. I like WIO because I can do 1-2 hours and hardly notice how much "time" I've spent doing it because it's so much fun! I can't say the same for the treadmill, bike or elliptical(even with my mp3 player or the TV playing, I get bored on those machines compared to WIO) I've definitely upped my exercise levels since I got WIO. I think it's helped my performance simply because it's easy for me to do, I'm addicted to it, I completed over 100 miles on it in less than 25 days. If you still aren't sure if it's the type of exercise you are looking for check out some of discussions on Amazon or Facebook. Or even consider renting it to try it out first.by JustMeLee6/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walking on Sunshine, Vacation all I ever wanted, Boom Boom by the black eye peas. It mixes in some techno mixes, or other insutrmental music but they are pretty short you can unlock 120 different songs. You can set it to one type of music like metal, or slow, fast, toddler, etc.by lovemykids035/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is the Full Songlist: TIME IN MOTION - lim's Sculpture Ribbon - Ryu☆ Soft Paws - Ryu☆ Crash - RAM Time - RAM Still Shine... - Suzuyo Miyamoto Break the Rules - kors k feat. ЯIRE KURU KURU ABEBA! - Keiichi Okabe featuring Maon Kurosaki Muteki Onnanoko - Keiichi Okabe featuring Maon Kurosaki PIPE LINE - Kakeru Ishihama Digital chaos - Takeshi Abo NEWGRAM - BB4 Happy in commet - Sampling masters MEGA 45 rotations - Sampling masters AYA Dance While The Records Spin - Randall Jones Summer Beats - Randall Jones Holiday Waltz - Kinuyo Yamashita Belmont's Destiny - Kinuyo Yamashita Dancer In The Flash - First Circle polychrome - FAT☆MAN Eastern Philosophy - Momori City Express - Yoshino Aoki Boundcloud - DJ Simon Katana In The Moonlight - Takuya Hanaoka Sakura In The Galaxy - Takuya Hanaoka BOKURA WA HERO SA!! - Koji Hayama KIMI NARA DEKIRU SA!! - Koji Hayama ROCK U UP - Shoichiro Hirata Beginning - STANLEY NOVO cosmic snow - Yasuhisa Watanabe Fuzz Buster - Smashtrax A Little Dangerous - Smashtrax A Little Somethin' - Smashtrax Not The One - Smashtrax Bulldozer - Smashtrax Run Away - Smashtrax Instamatic Rip - Smashtrax On The Floor Tonight - Smashtrax Outta My Way - Smashtrax Wildest Dream - Smashtrax Love Will Be Waiting - Smashtrax Love Me Tonight - Smashtrax Nowhere To Run - Smashtrax Not Takin' You Back - Smashtrax Wind Me Up - Smashtrax Say The Word - Smashtrax Situation Critical - Big Idea Nightbird - Big Idea Don't Expect - Big Idea BillyRock - Big Idea Nah Dee - Big Idea Que Pasa - Big Idea Next Big Thing - Big Idea Celia - Big Idea Someone To Love - Big Idea All Through The Night - Big Idea Blue Waltz - Big Idea Bad Little Kitty - Big Idea FTL - Big Idea Return My Heart - Big Idea Zorba The Greek - Big Idea Opus 5 - Big Idea FUNKY ALIENS - oo39.com Habanera (Monster Party Mix) - oo39.com WARP★! - oo39.com Caribbean Frenzy - oo39.com Jungle Café - oo39.com Sunset Beachwalk - oo39.com OYASUMI! - oo39.com FUNKY STRUTTIN' - oo39.com Summer Hymn - oo39.com Island Dream - oo39.com Boku no Kanojo - oo39.com Encore! - oo39.com LITTLE EXPLORERS - oo39.com Bossa Brosa! - oo39.com Urban Shark - oo39.com Sweet Spitfire - oo39.com Liliputians' Dance - oo39.com One Night Gig - oo39.com Oh My Baby - Studio Bongo Mango feat. MAYUKI Step 2 da riddim - Studio Bongo Mango feat. NO+CHIN & MAYUKI SAX and the CITY - Studio Bongo Mango feat. Hitomi Dancing Boom - Studio Bongo Mango feat. HIYORI Aria On G-Strings (Bab2MIX) - apostrophe fish Open Up To Me - Studio Bongo Mango feat. MAYUKI & AKLO Sunny Afternoon - Studio Bongo Mango feat. chico Love is here - Studio Bongo Mango feat. Chiyotia GO HARD - Studio Bongo Mango feat. AKLO Spin Around - nc ft. Yasushi Asada IN THE FIRE - nc ft. StormRock Sweet Thing - nc ft. mioco I Wanna Try, I Wanna Fly - nc ft. Sakura Leon Psychoanalysis - nc ft. Yasushi Asada Out Of Control - nc ft. NRG Factory YUMENONAKA - nc ft. mioco Sunshine (Bombjaw Remix) - Tanaka feat. Maylene Treble, Bass & Attitude (CLSM Remix) - The Acolyte Everybody (Nufoundation Remix) - Carl Q feat. Fraz Guardian Angel (UFO Remix) - Scania feat. Malaya Wonderful (United Freedom Mix) - H1 feat. Kyla Drive Me Crazy (Al Storm Remix) - Asio feat. Fraz & Yasmine Worlds Apart (Impact Remix) - Jarvis feat. Taya Ripin' 2 Tripin' - Fracus Terror From Above - Iceburgers When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliot Closer - Ne-Yo Clumsy - Fergie Hot N Cold - Katy Perry La La Land - Demi Lovato How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney Kiss Me Through The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em feat. Sammie Boom Boom Pow - The Black Eyed Peas September - As made famous by Earth Wind and Fire Holiday - As made famous by Madonna Vacation - As made famous by The Go-Go's Crazy In Love - As made famous by Beyonce Walking On Sunshine - As made famous by Katrina and the Waves What Is Love? - As made famous by Haddawayby JustMeLee5/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are some popular song like "Boom Boom Pow" - Black Eyed Peas, "How Do You Sleep" - Jesse McCartney, but then there are some that seem to be direct from Japan that aren't even in English. Regardless, it's a fun game and it's fun to try to unlock new songs - even if they turn out to be junk!!by mhirschi3/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?