Consider these popular products
- $14.66 Was $19.96Save $5.30
- $11.96 Was $15.96Save $4.00
Walk It Out (Wii)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Walk It Out! is a unique game that marries a high-energy/low impact fitness game with rhythm-based gameplay to make for a fun and rewarding exer-gaming experience for the whole family. Walk It Out! sets itself apart from other fitness games by offering one of the largest and most diverse on-disc music libraries of any game across all genres. Players can step to the beat to over 100 great songs, including licensed master tracks and re-records of some of yesterday and today's hottest artists. Part exploration and part fitness game, players step to the beat to unlock the secrets of an ever-growing and expansive in-game world. Stroll past oceanside harbors, gaze up at skyscrapers, amble through bustling city squares, parks and other vistas. The whole while, players are reinforced of their efforts as the game tracks progress with in-game charts, graphs and visuals to show calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken and more!
- Exclusively available on the Wii.
- From the critically acclaimed developers of Bomberman Blast and BeyBlade: Metal Masters.
- Average critic review score of 6/10.
- Supports 2 player multiplayer.
- A fitness training game with rhythm only elements.
- Requires Wii Nunchuk and Wii Remote to play.
- Optionally supports balance device and dance pad.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief and Mild Lyrics
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||40082|
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Nunchuk , Wii Remote|
Music to get you going!:
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You only need the Wii Remote and the Nun-chuk to play. It can use the Fit Board or the Dance Pad also. I use the fit board+Remote+Nunchuk with this game and it's a great combination.by John126w7/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either a nunchuck and remote or board or dance mat.by lovemykids035/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't need any other equipment besides your nunchuk and Wii remote, BUT you CAN use it with: Wii Remote and Balance Board or Wii Remote and DDR/Active Life mat/pad Also, some people who use the nunchuk in their pocket walk/jump on a mini trampoline/rebounder to add more intensity to their WIO sessions. I've even heard of people walking it out while playing their WIO game on their treadmill or elliptical machine with the nunchuk in their pocket.by JustMeLee5/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you need is a nunchuck and remote.by An anonymous customer5/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have used this as my only form of exercise for the past two weeks, and I have lost 10 pounds. Granted, I am watching my portion sizes as well, but I am seeing inches lost, and I definitely work up a sweat by the time I finish walking each day. I would put the activity level in this game at the same level as the Leslie Sansone walk-at-home DVDs.by Cavy1239/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game is a low-impact cardio game. This game is not focused on strength training. You march in place for as short or as long as you want to the beat of music. The number of beats per minute varies with the song. The faster songs will elevate a person's heart rate. The game does not provide an intense work out, but does get a person up and moving. The game does require you to think and focus on something other than just the passage of time, which I find helpful for staying motivated when walking/marching for long periods.by jheston8/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we use it on the wii fit board and it really works the legs out. Plus if you like to dance you can move your upper body to the music. I am impressed.by lovemykids038/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely, it can be as easy or as difficult(mild to moderate jogging) as you want it to be, or make it, but it'll definitely get you walking/jogging. The game is primarily a walking game(so no focus on upper body because you will be spending a lot of time buying/clicking on capsules on the screen) However, people who use the nunchuk to register their steps(in a tight/well-fitted pocket) can use a mini-trampoline/rebounder to make the walking/jogging more advanced(a mini-trampoline is more of a workout than you think it would be.) Other people who have a treadmill or elliptical in the same room as their Wii use those machines with the nunchuk in their pocket(I've not tried this personally, but I have tried the trampoline). Since this is a walking game there aren't really any upper body movements, but I personally just do some shadow boxing or some other upper body movements while walking for a long while to earn chips for big ticket items like the 1,000 piece bridges or 1,000 piece flower fields(keeping my arms busy keeps me from spending my chips too quickly while trying to get the 1,000 required for the item). I'm fairly fit but I am not exactly where I would to be: I've simply added WIO to enhance my gym workouts and hiking etc during the week. I can sweat quite a bit with WIO if I stick to the faster songs(over 150 BPM) I have to jog to stay on beat. I like WIO because I can do 1-2 hours and hardly notice how much "time" I've spent doing it because it's so much fun! I can't say the same for the treadmill, bike or elliptical(even with my mp3 player or the TV playing, I get bored on those machines compared to WIO) I've definitely upped my exercise levels since I got WIO. I think it's helped my performance simply because it's easy for me to do, I'm addicted to it, I completed over 100 miles on it in less than 25 days. If you still aren't sure if it's the type of exercise you are looking for check out some of discussions on Amazon or Facebook. Or even consider renting it to try it out first.by JustMeLee6/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Songs are for all ages. Some current US hits and some just techno beats. Everything has good beat to walk to. Haven't heard any explicit lyrics on it in the 10 times I've played.by John126w7/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The songs on this are for all ages. I am in my mid 40's and enjoy the songs. When you say "little kids", if you mean Barney stuff - well, then I would definately say the songs are more geared for teens and older.by thedoglover7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a place where you can set it to just play toddler tunes, and you can make the setting very easy younger kids. You can also set it to play just techno, rock, music from around the world and more. My six year old can play it.by lovemykids035/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?