WAHL T-Pro 8-Piece Haircutting Kit, Model 9307-300
About this item
About this item
WAHL T-Pro - Corded T-blade allow you to trim, shave and detail with barbershop results!
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 3.2 x 1.5|
Ask a question
- 120V, NOT FOR 220Vby normz4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product works on 110- 120 volt and 60 hz. Do not use with 240vby WahlAdvocate12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would need a 120/220V tourist type transformer. Should work but the transformer will heat up with only short time use.by normz12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product was designed for use in the US. Do not use it in Europe.by WahlAdvocate6/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
- If your Wahl product fails to operate satisfactorily within three (3) years from the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift, Wahl will, at our option, repair or replace it and return it to you FREE OF CHARGE.
- 3001 LOCUST STREET
- STERLING, ILLINOIS 61081
- Include a note describing the defect and the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift (if in warranty). Products out of warranty will be repaired at our standard repair charges.
- This warranty is void and no repair or replacement will be made under this warranty or otherwise if:
- 1.The product is modified in any manner.
2.The product is repaired by anyone other than Wahl Clipper Corporation.
3.The product has been subject to unreasonable use.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. No other written express warranty is given. Any implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability which may arise from purchase or use is limited to the 3-year period provided in the express warranty. Some states may not allow such limitation, so it may not apply to you. No responsibility is assumed for incidental or consequential damages of any type or for the use of unauthorized attachments. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Warranty valid in U.S.A. only. Outside U.S.A. check with store for Wahl authorized distributor's warranty.
- DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO STORE WHERE PURCHASED. PRODUCTS NEEDING REPAIR UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH POSTAGE PREPAID TO:
- WAHL CLIPPER CORPORATION
ATTN: REPAIR DEPARTMENT