Similar items in stock
Wahl Men's Razor with Bonus Nose Trimmer
Customers also viewed these products
- $187.84 List price $269.97Save $82.13
- $26.85 List price $30.47Save $3.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wahl 7367-500 cord/cordless 4000 series electric shaver. The custom shave systems comes with a 3-head system: sensitive, close, and superclose. Custom shave system offers superior closeness and comfort. Ergonomic shape with soft touch grips. Pop-up trimmer extends to provide high-visibility trimming of sideburns, beard, or mustache. Includes: shaver, three foil heads, cleaning brush, foil guard, protective foil container, sharging stand, recharging transformer, personal trimmer, and storage/travel pouch
|Occasion:||Christmas , Holiday , Hanukah|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know excatly how long it take to recharge this type of razor. When I do recharge it, I usually do it overnight. But I have no idea what the shortest duration, or time span it takes to get a full recharge.by ponti78gp3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I USUALLY PLUG IT IN AFTER I SHAVE THAT MORNING THEN UNPLUG IT THAT NIGHTby TUFFBEARD2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 8 hours to charge. Yes it dose have an indicator light. Any device you can't over charge it. Hope this helpby gamer90000012/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am bald on top of head but I still get peach fuzz that has to be trimmed off. Will this shaver trim it off?
- Yes this will.by Kadofa233/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used to use my old Wahl 4000 refurbished razor for doing the same thing and it worked just fine. I would use trimmer first, then the "close" microscreen second. My new Wahl seems to have many of the same characteristics as my old one, so I think it should work just fine. But I will keep you posted.by ponti78gp3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. So many razors but I see you also have the three head, like the Norelco - better shave with that ?
- THE PROBLEM WITH A ROTARY LIKE THE NORELCO IS THAT AREA JUST UNDER YOUR NOSE, I NEVER COULD GET IT CRAMED UP FAR ENOUGH THAT IT DID NOT LEAVE A PLACE UNSHAVED.by TUFFBEARD2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best shaver i have ever used, dose have 3 headsby gamer90000011/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$78.28 List price $105.81Save $27.53
- Reduced Price$94.59 List price $127.83Save $33.24
- Reduced Price$8.66 List price $11.83Save $3.17
- Reduced Price$152.77 List price $206.96Save $54.19
- Reduced Price$49.94 List price $67.55Save $17.61
- Reduced Price$143.77 List price $194.22Save $50.45
- Reduced Price$60.33 List price $81.82Save $21.49
- Reduced Price$30.40 List price $41.18Save $10.78
- Reduced Price$395.36 List price $535.56Save $140.20
- $195.10 List price $253.76Save $58.66
- Reduced Price$45.58 List price $60.71Save $15.13
- Reduced Price$59.14 List price $79.97Save $20.83
- Clearance$238.04 List price $309.58Save $71.54