About this item
The Wahl Hot-Cold Therapy Massager is an effective tool for pain management. This massager can increase local blood circulation, reduce muscle tension and relieve pain and fatigue. The Wahl Hot-Cold Therapy Massager features kneading-massage action, allowing the large-ridged bumps to target deep into the muscle tissue. The smooth massage setting is ideal for maximum use of hot/cold functionality. The raised bump massage setting has a wide ring of small and large nodes that replicate a rolling, kneading action. The ripple wave massage setting creates wave-like vibration to penetrate large surface areas. The lightweight ergonomic design is easy to hold and allows you to get relief in those hard-to-reach areas with the extra-long 9' cord. Choose the low massage speed on the Wahl 2 speed massager for a gentle, soothing massage or the high speed for vigorous, deep penetration.
The hot and cold functions provide even greater relief: Instant Cold down to 48°F and Quick Heat up to 130°F.
Wahl Hot-Cold Therapy Therapeutic Massager Attachments:
- Smooth massage--ideal for maximum use of hot/cold functionality
- Kneading massage--large ridged bumps target deep into the muscle tissue
- Raised bump massage--a wide ring of small and large nodes replicates a rolling, kneading action
- Ripple wave massage--creates wave-like vibration to penetrate large surface areas
- Model 4292
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 4.75 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This products is designed for the US market, uses 110v to 120v and 60Hz.by WahlAdvocate11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?