WAHL Home Products Groomsman Pro Rechargeable Grooming Kit, Model 9855-300
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The WAHL Home Products Groomsman Pro Rechargeable Grooming Kit (model 9855 300) makes it easy to quickly trim hair in various places, helping you look your best. It has three beard guides to aid in achieving the shape you want, a nose trimmer and an assortment of other attachments. The WAHL grooming kit also comes with a tray to keep all the pieces organized.
Wahl Home Products Groomsman Pro Rechargeable Grooming Kit:
- Three beard guides: stubble, medium and full
- Precision detailer for intricate designs and edging
- Dual shaver head for smooth and comfortable shave
- Rotary nose trimmer
- Guide combs provide nine cutting positions to choose from
- Up to 60-minute run time
- Ergonomic hair grooming kit
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 2.5 x 10.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a standard NiMH type rechargeable battery.by michaelh785/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This trimmer battery is a Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)by WahlAdvocate4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Return this item for a REPLACEMENT or REFUND. I have had this kit for almost 6 mos and it has served me greatly EVERYDAY. I think it's wrong that you recieved a bad unit and I would take a moment to complain to NORELCO. They should compensate you in some way for your time for THEIR mistake whether in cash or a certain percent OFF-COUPON should you care to relace this unit. I have had no regrets and feel the kit has served me as well as I thought a more expensive one would-BEST OF LUCK-Jamesby Magnitude8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry you are experiencing an issue with our product. We want to earn your business. Please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-767-9245 and let them know what product you have and what the issues are and they will be able help you. We are available by phone between the hours of 8am – 4:30pm (CST) Monday - Friday.by WahlAdvocate8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The attachments are detachable so I just blow the water out of them after rinsing to remove water droplets. I also occasionally use a tiny bit of light oil I got with a previous trimmer to coat the metal trimmer parts. I haven't noticed any rusting after following these steps.by Ricko7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?