WAHL Heat Therapy Therapeutic Massager, Model 4196-1201
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Wahl Heat Therapy Massager features five attachments for different styles of massage, including heat, four finger flex, accupoint, raised bump and deep muscle, giving you almost everything you need to get relief for common aches and pains. With two speeds, this Wahl Heat Massager, Model 4196-1201, provides fast relief. Lightweight and quiet, this therapeutic Wahl Massager is ideal for use at home or during hectic trips when you need some relaxation time. This Wahl Heat Therapy Massager can help you to relieve everyday aches and pains quickly by yourself.
Wahl 4196-1201 Heat Therapy Therapeutic Massager:
- 2 speeds provide fast relief--Low: Soothing relief; High: Deep penetration
- Lightweight and quiet for a great massage at home
- Relieve everyday aches and pains quickly
- Item no. 4196-1201
- Features 5 attachments- Heat, Four Finger flex, accupoint, raised bump, and deep muscle
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 3.0 x 9.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no ac onlylby deeloft7/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product has to be plugged in.by jad18/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Georgia, it is only with cable.by An anonymous customer7/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this unit is a corded massager.by WahlAdvocate7/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, 115/ 120ac only.by deeloft11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Kush, it is only operated in 110V.by An anonymous customer11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this massager is built to work with 120 VAC 60Hz 14Wby WahlAdvocate11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?