About this item
The Wagner 705 Power Steamer provides a safe, chemical-free way to remove wallpaper. This steamer has the power to remove all types of wallpaper, multiple layers of wallpaper and even wallpaper that has been painted over. The Wagner Power Steamer uses simple tap water for operation and for cleanup. This 705 steamer can be used over and over again, making it a cost-effective cleaning solution. This power steamer uses a one-gallon reservoir for over one hour of steam time. This item has a cool-touch handle for safety during operation to avoid burns. Included is a steam hose for easy mobility during use. This product has a lightweight steam plate to reduce fatigue while you are using it. With its generously sized steam plate, you can cover large sections of the wall in a single pass. This steamer also has a thermal safety fuse that shuts off power if it runs out of water.
Wagner Power Steamer, 705:
- 1 gal reservoir for over 1 hour of steam time
- Cool-touch handle for safety during operation
- 11' steam hose for easy mobility during project
- Lightweight steam plate to reduce fatigue during use
- Power: 1500W
- The Wagner 705 Steamer comes with a 1-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.9 x 12.6 x 8.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Water turns to steam at 212 degrees. However, when you put steam under pressure you actually increase the temperature. This process is used in industrial manufacturing processes and in food preparation with a pressure cooker. Therefore, when you press the steamer tray tightly against the flat surface of the wall you may be actually increasing the temperature above 212 degrees.by frets145/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The steam will be roughly 212 degrees inside of the tank and near 184 degrees as it exits the steam hose.by WagnerSprayTech5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, you should have no problem doing so.by CommunityAnswer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?