About this item
The Smart Edge Roller is designed to make cutting-in around windows, doors, trim and corners fast and easy. It provides a controlled and continuous flow of paint from the handle to the roller, eliminating the need for messy, dripping brushes and paint trays. Plus, there is no more taping required.
Wagner SMART Edge Roller:
- 3" internally fed roller for even coverage
- Twist and Trim tool with 3 micro brushes for sharp, clean edges and allows a roller finish right to the edge
- 6 oz reservoir that holds paint in the handle
- No paint tray required
- Edge 96 linear feet per fill
- Fill and Clean adapter included
- Makes it easy to load paint and shorten clean-up time
- Ergonomic handle fits all hands
- Material compatibility: latex/oil based paints
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.25 x 4.6 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The edger is only tree inches long, but I have the longer one for big room and I love it to. You don't have to dip your roller in the paint pan every minute. Faster job, less work, whats not to like?by Have8kids5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We would recommend them both, they serve different purposes. The SMART Edge Roller is for doing the trim around windows, or the ceiling line and small hard to paint areas. It has a 3-inch roller. The Turbo Roller is a 9 inch roller that is meant to be used to cover larger areas with paint. Ideally you'd use the SMART Edge Roller to do your trimming and fill in afterwards using the Turbo Roll.by WagnerSprayTech5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?