About this item
The Wagner Paint Eater Surface Prep and Paint Remover is the innovative one step paint remover. This coating remover removes paint chips, feathers edges, and abrades the surface. The Wagner Paint Eater Surface Prep and Paint Remover's high performance 3M coating removal disk is not damaged by nail or screw heads. Wagner Paint Remover features optimum machine speed for aggressive paint removal and operator control. A flex-disk system is employed by this coating remover to run over uneven surfaces and exhibits minimal clogging.
Wagner Paint Eater Surface Prep / Paint Remover, 0513010:
- Removes paint chips, feathers paint edges, and abrades the surface
- Optimum machine speed for aggressive paint removal and operator control
- Flex-disk system to run over uneven surfaces
- High performance 3M coating removal disk is not damaged by nails or screw heads and exhibits minimal clogging
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 10.75 x 10.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Look elsewhere. This thing is a better sander than a paint remover.by Divepro997/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Paint Eater is for helping remove paint from the exterior of a home. It can be used when preparing solid wood, wood siding and masonite siding for paint. Do not use the Paint Eater on textured siding, shakes, drywall etc. The life of the disc varies greatly depending on the type of surface it is being used on as well as the amount of pressure being used when operating the tool.by WagnerSprayTech3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with one pad. How long it lasts probably depends on what kind of paint and surface you use it on.by Eeyore874/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The complete PaintEater and one PaintEater disc are in the box. You should not need anything else to get you going. The disc should last for quite a while, but it is impossible to put any amount of time or square footage to it as it depends what type of surface you are using it on and how much pressure you are putting onto it while operating it.by WagnerSprayTech9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There may be older or new part numbers for the Paint Eater but we have only ever made one version of it, only one model of the Paint Eater available.by WagnerSprayTech1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?