Wagan 7 Liter 12v Auto Personal Fridge/Warmer
Customers also considered
- $39.99 Was $44.99Save $5.00
- Clearance$39.95 List price $79.95Save $40.00
- Rollback$7.72 Was $11.94Save $4.22
- Clearance$39.95 List price $79.95Save $40.00
- Reduced Price$19.20 List price $26.06Save $6.86
- $93.62 Was $99.82Save $6.20
- Rollback$48.88 Was $55.80Save $6.92
- $81.67 Was $100.00Save $18.33
- $48.91 List price $73.79Save $24.88
- Clearance$10.40 List price $12.10Save $1.70
- Rollbackfrom $74.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Wagan 7-Liter 12v Auto Personal Fridge/Warmer allows you to keep food and beverages cool so you can enjoy them anytime. For added innovation, you can even warm them up with the flip of a switch, making it simple for you to have your snacks at the right temperature. This 12v fridge offers convenience and comfort on the road with a compact size that is made to fit comfortably in most spaces. It doesn't require any ice either, ensuring less mess. This helpful device has a seven liter capacity and can hold nine cans, letting you take plenty to drink. The Wagan fridge has a cooling capacity of 40 degrees below room temperature and can heat up to 140 degrees providing a versatile range to work with. It is easy to use as well; simply plug it into your vehicle's cigarette lighter to operate.
The warmer features two built-in cup holders giving you an option for extra storage so you can use it nicely in a vehicle. It has a convenient a hot, cold, off switch and a padded armrest for comfort. A convenient shoulder strap provides easy and safe transport on the go. The warmer is designed to fit in a front console or back seat, giving you the option to place it optimally. There is an optional AC adapter available for home and office use, Wagan item EL9903. Now you can pack your own food and beverages to take with you instead of stopping for fast food during your busy day. With the Wagan 7 Liter 12v Auto Personal Fridge/Warmer you can curb your thirst and hunger anytime.
Wagan 7 Liter 12v Auto Personal Fridge/Warmer:
- 7-liter capacity
- Holds up to 9 cans
- Cooling capacity of 40-degrees below room temperature
- Heats up to 140-degrees
- Plugs into vehicle's cigarette lighter
- Two built-in cup holders
- 12v fridge has a padded armrest
- Convenient shoulder strap
- Fits front console or back seat
- Optional AC adapter available - Wagan item EL9903
|Cable Length:||4 Inches|
|Capacity:||0.2 cu ft|
|Color Category:||Beige , Black|
|Size:||12"L x 11.5"W x 6.5"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EL2577|
|Power Type:||12V cigarette lighters|
|Features:||Seven liter capacity , Padded armrest|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 11.50 x 6.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The AC adapter is an optional feature that is sold separately. The item is called EL-9903, 5 Amp AC to DC Converter Walmart item number: 550877401.by wagan5/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wish it did, but no, you must buy it separate. I found I did not need it. I refreeze my two little 'ice' bottles and it cools right down.by ipilot666/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It came with a cord that went from the cooler to the cig lighter/plug in. It came complete with that.by COCinc6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- mine did notby xxxxcd7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- no. only a car charger. it is not meant for wall chargeby BrainNinja6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No you must buy oeby zcxyw2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's included.by Canopyfan27/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Although this unit is not tested, or marketing as "industrial grade", like a normal refrigerator is to be able to be plugged in and operating non-stop, the Wagan fridge/warmer has been tested via AC and DC to be able to be continuously plugged in for days at a time.by wagan1/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I left unit plugged into an AC power supply for over 4 hours to check its cooling ability. These units should run for hours without any problems.by CaptainRobb10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I plug it in in the morning (with a couple of the refreeze bottles) and unplug it at night and take it inside.by ipilot661/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did for 8 to 10 hours a day work for 4 months then quitby xxxxcd5/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacturer recommends using this product with the vehicle running. The Wagan 7 Liter 12v Auto Personal Fridge/Warmer should not be plugged into a car lighter for extended periods if the motor is off. It takes about 30 minutes to reach maximum cooling or warming temperature, and the unit will continue to work as long as it is plugged in.by CommunityAnswer6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine at work in my truck. I start it at 8am and turn it off about 1pm every day works great. I only use it for cooling.by swbmanok3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well, it can stay plugged in, but unless you have a car charger thatstays running on the car battery. it pretty much shuts off when the car is offby BrainNinja10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would depend on ambient temp. It's the same as any other cooler when not plugged in. How often it's opened, in or out of sunlight, etc.. I woulod expect a lunch would be good for a few hours, but better than just a soft side cooler.by BouShay8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It will not cool to below 40 degrees unless it is cold outside. At best---about 35 degrees below the surrounding air. If it is surrounded by 85 degree air, it 'might' cool to 50 degrees inside.by ipilot662/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I bought never got below 40 degrees, don't waste your money on this, ice and a traditional cooler is much better!by ClintonWMshopper3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Freeze a couple of bottles for the bottom and cool water will be yours for a good 5-6 hours when temps outside reach 100 plusby deener52/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it doesn't get that cold at all!!!by MudderDeb7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it ever gets down to 40 degrees.by Chuckywayne8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$79.88 Was $99.00Save $19.12