About this item
Run and charge your appliances using the highly portable Wagan 400 watt power dome jumpstarter. This generator is powerful enough to jumpstart your car and inflate your tires in case of an emergency situation. The car battery jumpstarter with air compressor is ideal for use in cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, bikes, and rafts. Included in this portable power jumpstarter are 2 AC and 2 DC power outlets with 5 built-in LED utility lights. The Wagan 400 W power dome jumpstarter is specially designed with built-in safety features to ensure overload and equipment protection. With this Wagan 400 watt power dome jumpstarter, you can easily run your TVs, laptops, CD players, DVD players, thermo-electric cooler/warmers, and more.
Wagan EL-2354 Compact Generator:
- 600 cranking amp jumpstarter
- 260 PSI air compressor
- two 18 amp hour DC power sources
- two 400 watt AC power sources
- 5 built-in LED utility lights
- AC and DC charging adapters included with the compact generator with and 5 LED utility lights
- Quick and easy recharging time - AC: 24-30 hours, DC: 10-12 hours
- Built-in safety features: overload and equipment protection
- 18 amp hour sealed lead acid battery
- Perfect for cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, bikes and rafts
- Able to run TVs, laptops, CD players, DVD players, thermo-electric cooler/warmers, etc.
- Recharge digital cameras, camcorders, cell phones, PDAs, tools, etc.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 11.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by SDBuilder12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this does have a USB port.by Geekasaurus12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not a USB port.by DocTJW1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a USB Port. It's located on the back of the unit.by JudySPM12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a USB Port.by JudySPM12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How long would my laptop(without battery) run if I were to plug it into a fully charged jump starter AC outlet?
- It's a 12 volt, 18AH (amp*hour) battery. To make the math simple, assume that your laptop takes 36 watts. That means that your laptop will take three amps. 18AH/3A=6 hours Of course your laptop may draw more or less, and there are other losses, so YMMV.by SDBuilder12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how much power your laptop consumes and what application(s) you hope to support. The Wagan is rated at 400 Watts (i.e., current x voltage). Your laptop actual power rating could be compared with above to gauge "how long" it may be powered; the more intensive your use of the laptop (e.g., downloading movies, playing games, burning CDs/DVDs) would shorten the anticipated use time, too.by DocTJW5/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Able to power: Laptop(45w): 4.5hr; Boom box (23w): 8hr; Fax machine (15w): 18hr standby; Camcorder (8w): 24hr; Video Game (35w): 5.5 hours; Portable Refrigerator: (45W) 4.5hr; 13" TV (59w): 3hr; Power Drill (360w): 1hr see: http://www.wagan.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=46&category_id=18&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=101by Marius1312/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how many watts used for your laptop...for example, a 40 watt laptop will run for 7.5 hours.by wagan12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless you are running the air compressor, which is as loud as most air compressors, it is very quiet. Unfortunately the air compressor went out on mine within 4 months of using it. My Sears unit lasted over 10 years before the air compressor went out. Full 1 year warranty on this - BUT you PAY TO SHIP IT BACK TO THEM AND IT WEIGHS 18 LBS. They will pay to ship the new unit to you.by Sacramentomomof31/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The small fan cooling the inverter - -about as "noisy" as your AC cooler built into your desk top.by wagan1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a fan that is noticeable in a room (about the loudness of a desk fan for example) but nothing too distracting.by Geekasaurus1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?